• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leak and rumor discussion.

Years
https://twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/912270948321161217

Festival Plaza, Battle Tree and Poke Finder confirmed to return in a new Japanese guide. Sorry but Battle Frontier ain't coming back for the forseeable future, if ever. I do hope Festival Plaza's connection is improved this time because it was one of the most controversial features in S/M.

The same guide also confirms a serial code download that will give you two Master Balls.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years

Festival Plaza, Battle Tree and Poke Finder confirmed to return in a new Japanese guide. Sorry but Battle Frontier ain't coming back for the forseeable future, if ever. I do hope Festival Plaza's connection is improved this time because it was one of the most controversial features in S/M.

I didn't have any trouble with Festival Plaza's connection, and I found some the places useful, as they give me items I wanted.

The same guide also confirms a serial code download that will give you two Master Balls.

Hope the English one has that serial code too. I could sure use some extra Master Balls to catch whatever older legendary was added postgame.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 22, 2018

At the risk of looking desperate or being on the losing side of the argument, I still don't think that the Battle Tree's presence negates the possibility of further facilities. The Subway was retained despite the addition of the PWT in Gen 5.

Years
  • Seen May 6, 2023
At the risk of looking desperate or being on the losing side of the argument, I still don't think that the Battle Tree's presence negates the possibility of further facilities. The Subway was retained despite the addition of the PWT in Gen 5.

exactly who knows if there is extra post-game battle content like Gen 5.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
According to this --

--Necrozma has another form call Pure light form which is Pyschic and faster then any pokemon since it travels in light year.

-- Buzzwole and Pheremosa have been replaced by UB-Burst and UB-Assembly. They are not present in the alternate universe this game is from.

-- Po Town is celebrating National Kanto Week. As part of this they have recreated Gyms and like Lt. Surge, Ryuki is acting as the leader.

-- no new Alola forms.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
According to this --

--Necrozma has another form call Pure light form which is Pyschic and faster then any pokemon since it travels in light year.

-- Buzzwole and Pheremosa have been replaced by UB-Burst and UB-Assembly. They are not present in the alternate universe this game is from.

-- Po Town is celebrating National Kanto Week. As part of this they have recreated Gyms and like Lt. Surge, Ryuki is acting as the leader.

-- no new Alola forms.

they sound somewhat believable, but that thread's a mess tbh.

Years
According to this --

-- no new Alola forms.

Wait, so the new UBs are essentially the new UB-02? That would suck if the two Bug/Fighting UBs will only be obtainable by trading in this game, considering how hard they are to get in the first place.

Also, I really hope the Alola forms part is false because I was annoyed that it was exclusive to 1st Gen Pokemon as an attempt to pander towards Kanto which I am also annoyed at.

Though, considering this is from 4chan I'd take it with a grain of salt.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Wait, so the new UBs are essentially the new UB-02? That would suck if the two Bug/Fighting UBs will only be obtainable by trading in this game, considering how hard they are to get in the first place.

Also, I really hope the Alola forms part is false because I was annoyed that it was exclusive to 1st Gen Pokemon as an attempt to pander towards Kanto which I am also annoyed at.

Though, considering this is from 4chan I'd take it with a grain of salt.

The fact that this is stuff we already basically what we have seen in trailers, I don't believe it. Out of all the gyms, why Lt. Surge? Obviously because something similar has been seen in a trailer, but out of all the Gyms, why him? Wouldn't Brock's or Misty's be more likely? And why Po Town? It is an alternate universe, but we basically have largely the same thing.

Anyway, as anyone seen what was revealed by that one shopping site? It said some new merchindise would be revealed on the 29th of September, and although I highly doubt it is something we don't know about, but it be nice to know what it was after like 2 or 3 months of waiting.

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
If all the old characters to bring back, why them?!
More Kanto references. I hate it.

Alexander18

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 29, 2017
If all the old characters to bring back, why them?!
More Kanto references. I hate it.

I know what you mean. I am sick of Kanto getting thrown in my face. Yes, it is the first region to be made but it does not mean that we need constant pandering.

I rather see Sinnoh references. Seeing characters like Riley or Crasher Wake.

Years
I don't even care about Kanto references anymore; just give me enough content so I can enjoy the game. People will always have divided opinions about Kanto -- either you care about it or you don't -- at the end of the day, if you don't, there's seemingly plenty of other things to do in the game(s).

Back