• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leak and rumor discussion.

Years
Aren't there some Murkrow visible around the Thrifty Megamart on Ula'Ula Island. You can't catch them there. I'm not sure if they're cosmetic or you can catch Murkrow on Melemele Island.

Alexander18

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 29, 2017
Some of these leaks have not been realistic. One told us that there is a new kind of form that will faint our pokemon after use (something like that.) I think that any leak that comes our way should be questioned.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
The mysterious figures look medieval to me, one looks like he's in a suit of armor with an olden-days army helmet. They definitely don't look like a religious group *sighs in disappointment*, but I am hyped about them, the poster gives of B2/W2 vibes.

blue

gucci
Years
I do like the idea of new members to the Aether Foundation, just as long as there aren't too many of them and they don't overshadow existing members. That was one of the main problems with Team Flare for me.

Last edited:

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
I do like the idea of new members to the Aether Foundation, just as long as there aren't too many of them and they don't overshadow existing members. That was one of the main problems with Team Flare for me.

Agreed, some of the team flare admins didnt even have names which seemed lazy to me.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Has anyone already talked about this leak lately? It dates back to three months ago.

I honestly can't read it all on my phone, but I'm a bit skeptical. "Umbra evolution" sounds like something straight out of an edgy fangame like Insurgence, the dude gives sooo much info but then says "I can't say who the Champion is," etc etc. It seems like a bit much.

Years
I do think that the leak is fake for several reasons. The reasons include the fact that they talk about the Aether Foundation people with Ultra Beasts on each island including Aether Paradise even though four of those Ultra Beasts are version exclusives, the Umbra Evolution that was mentioned was for Solgaleo and Lunala even though it was recently revealed that the mascots are actually forms of Necrozma, with all of these drawings, why didn't they attempt to draw UB Assembly or UB Burst, and my final reason is that if there is a regional variant of Ponyta and Rapidash, they should be Fire-type since Ponyta and Rapidash are considered Fire Horse Pokémon by the Pokédex.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Idk about the umbra evolution buuuut:
unknown.png

It says Gladion gets a redesign, even though the poster shows he doesn't. Leak debunked? (there's a few other possible debunks here but I'm not gonna post them all lol)

EDITS:

Debunk 2: It says gyms are in the empty lots

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Idk about the umbra evolution buuuut:
unknown.png

It says Gladion gets a redesign, even though the poster shows he doesn't. Leak debunked? (there's a few other possible debunks here but I'm not gonna post them all lol)

EDITS:

Debunk 2: It says gyms are in the empty lots

Yeah, sounds pretty debunked by this point.

Years
That leak is definitely fake, since Gladion doesn't look any different and it's likely confirmed that Trials are being retained.

blue

gucci
Years
Gyms being in the empty lots have pretty much already been debunked by those Photo Club buildings that were revealed not so long ago.

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
Years
Speaking of Gyms, something had crossed my mind. It's highly speculated that the Mimikyu and Togedemaru shown in the first teaser were actually using special Z-moves instead of being Totem Pokemon. With that said, we haven't seen that much evidence to support the traditional Trials either. We only got a short clip of the PC walking up to Wela Volcano but that alone didn't seem to outright suggest Trials are returning. I came up with a theory that maybe the traditional Gym buildings won't return, but you'll have to battle 8 Trial Captains at their respective Trial sites, with each site having their own unique puzzle challenges and Totem Pokemon. So like a combo of Gyms and Trials. If you notice, you get the starters from Kukui this time lime we've always gotten starters from the regional professors.

Last edited:
Back