• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Let's yell about Team Yell

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • What did you think about "Team" Yell as you played SwSh? Would you yell with them about Marnie, or at them to be quieter?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'd give them a solid 'whoo' out of a 'cacophony', personally.

Like ..70 dB for two seconds.

pkmin3033

I mean, thematically I suppose they make sense, but god they're even lower effort than Team Skull in the previous generation...is this what kids consider villainous these days?

Chron

The Forgetful One
    Years
  • They didn't really do much for me, but that's probably because they were more of decoy villains (and bad ones at that) to throw you off the trail of the true villains of the game. Personally, I might be yelling at them to be quieter in the game lol. xD

Years
  • From what I've seen, they didn't really do anything through out the whole game? Like they were there only to show the lack of background in inside locations and then what? I like their theme reference, but that's all. 100% my least favourite team. At least Team Skull did something in the game.

Years
  • the least interesting team imo, if they can even be considered one. I guess macro cosmos was the actual 'villainous team' in swsh (neither really gave off that vibe though). team yell reminded me of a very inferior team skull. and since I'm a huuuge team skull fan already, I don't think any contender trying to be like them can top them :( their only purpose was to cheer for marnie, and even then I don't think they had very many memorable scenes.

DragonKing48

The King Of All Dragons.
    Years
  • Yeah they were almost non-Existent.

Essentially just served as the gate keeper in some places.

"Oh sorry Bill, I'm shouting about Marnie! Can't go by.🤷*♂️"

🤔🤦*♂️

Years
  • We aren't considering them a villainous team, are we?

I actually didn't mind Team Yell, they provided comedic relief, which is something I enjoy. I actually prefer them to Team Skull because well, Team Skull was truly just that underwhelming.

Back