• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loose tea leaves or tea bags?

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    When you are making your cups of tea, do you use loose tea leaves or tea bags? I use loose tea leaves they make the tea tastier.

Years
    it depends for me really, my grandma actually has a tea leaf plant, and i usually take the leaves off of that and make tea, which is quite good. Most of the time i only use tea bags though.

Years
    I tend to use tea bags. I don't really have tea leaves, so yeah. I just prefer using a bag because it's a little bit cleaner and whatnot; albeit, I've never really used tea leaves XD;

Perhaps I should oo;

Bologna

One might call me "hip"
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    When I do make tea, I use tea bags. And then I add a lot of sugar.

But, yes. We always have tea bags around the house. I've don't think I myself have ever made tea with tea leaves.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Loose tea leaves. I only drink jasmine tea though, I'm not even sure if it's available in a teabag. I have a teapot which filters the leaves from the water, so I don't have leaves floating around in my cup when I pour it out.
    If I did drink 'regular' tea I'd probably use teabags just because it's easier and I won't have to make a pot of it for ~filtering abilities~ but I think I will stick with jasmine anyway.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I only really drink tea at my friend's house and he has loose tea leaves and I've always preferred his tea over anywhere else. I started drinking tea more often in restaurants thanks to him and they're always tea bags and yeah I prefer my buddy's tea. :(

Ayselipera

I always use tea bags, but I've been meaning to buy loose leaf tea. There's a store in the mall that sells tea from all over the world that has loose leaf tea. Unfortunately the mall I'm talking about is 30 minutes away and I doubt anyone is willing to take me plus I don't know the way there. So I wait.

Years
    I use both.

Bags for when I'm feeling lazy or cheap and loose leaf for when I feel like having something I can't get normally in a bag, I want to use my teapot, or for those rare times I have a guest over who likes and appreciates good tea.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    Gonna have to say teabags cause I've never used tealeaves in my life. XD Though it wouldn't hurt to try something new? :3

SoulAura

☆Nightfall★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2010
    Tea bags.. I've never used tea leaves but it sounds like it would make the tea taste better!

Back