• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Lunar Eclipse: A Dark-type Pokemon Fanclub!

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
  • Yvetal for me pretty please! Our friend codes are registered already from the Dragon Ascent giveaway. My ign is still Sam. A lot of these are tempting, but I'm just going to take 1 for now instead of 3 to make sure everybody gets some first. I will make myself use self- control.

Gorgeous css by the way, and wonderful Pokemon selection. You really worked hard to breed these. I'm super-psyched that your birthday is just in a couple of days. /Hugs

I hope it's a good b-day! You deserve it.
    Yveltal it is! I can easily clone more Pokémon so feel free to take 2 more if you like. I'll be busy all day today so we can either trade later today (maybe like 8PM Saskatchewan) or tomorrow (should be free all day).

/hugs back

Years
  • Yveltal it is! I can easily clone more Pokémon so feel free to take 2 more if you like. I'll be busy all day today so we can either trade later today (maybe like 8PM Saskatchewan) or tomorrow (should be free all day).

/hugs back

If tomorrow is still open for you then I would love a trade. Well, now! If you're going to be cloning lots of different ones then I don't mind if I do. Can we add Sableye to that order? I'm still deciding on #3. I'm torn between the Vullaby and the Spiritomb. Since I am indecisive for now just make a note of Sableye and Yvetal for me please.

faf

Years
  • If tomorrow is still open for you then I would love a trade. Well, now! If you're going to be cloning lots of different ones then I don't mind if I do. Can we add Sableye to that order? I'm still deciding on #3. I'm torn between the Vullaby and the Spiritomb. Since I am indecisive for now just make a note of Sableye and Yvetal for me please.
    Alright, Yveltal and Sableye it is! There is a lot of cool stuff here so I don't blame you for not deciding on the last one. We can trade tomorrow 1 PM Saskatchewan time if that works for you. Or we can do earlier.

Years
  • Alright, Yveltal and Sableye it is! There is a lot of cool stuff here so I don't blame you for not deciding on the last one. We can trade tomorrow 1 PM Saskatchewan time if that works for you. Or we can do earlier.

Sorry I missed 1PM Saskatchewan time. I ended up getting sick earlier. Can I make it up to you? When is the next best time for you?

Years
  • Aw shoot, I hope you get well soon. Will you be available 4PM today?

Your an angel! I think so. I'm home now and feeling better. I'm on Eastern Standard time, so I think 4:00 for you is 6:00 for me. I'll prepare to see you then. Thank you. I decided on Spiritomb, Sableye and Yvetal if that works for you :)

My in game name is still Sam!

Ys

Wandering Spirit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Oh forgot to say happy (late) birthday! Hope you enjoyed it.

Scrafty is nice but I'm not too familiar with it. It's above avarage for me, though.

faf

Years
  • With Isle of Armor coming some time today, are there any Dark-type Pokémon you are looking forward to seeing back in Sword and Shield?

I'm glad Zoroark is returning and I am hopeful Houndoom, Murkrow, and Mightyena can hopefully return too. In all honesty, any Dark-type returning is a happy day for me!

(And do bear in mind the giveaway is still happening so if you want 3 free Pokémon feel free to ask! I'll probably stop the giveaway at the end of the month).

Sirfetch’d

Seems the IoA didn't really add too many dark types :( I was hoping we'd have some like Alolan Muk or Raticate make a return but sadly no.

At least we got Urshifu! I went with the Water one myself but the Dark one is incredibly awesome and apparently doing very well in the competitive meta!

Years
  • I'm just happy to learn that Absol should be available again in Crown Tundra according to the data mine. It didn't feel right not have this old friend of mine in Galar. It's tied with Milotic for my favorite Hoenn mon. It's design is so sleek and cool. I just said Wow when I first saw it appear on the screen in Emerald. What is this creature? It took my breath away.

I was wondering if anyone has ever had a moment of non-recognition, and either mistook a pokemon for a dark type when it wasn't, or saw a dark type Pokemon, but thought it was something other than it was?

This happened to me with Lucario. When I first saw it I thought it was a dark pokemon with its deeper color scheme pallet of black and midnight blue. I also thought it looked like Anubis, the Egyptian God of the underworld, who has a jackal head and humanoid body. I felt even more sure that Lucario was a dark pokemon when my the fighting type move I used was super-effective. I never guessed steel. I mean it's got those metal gauntlets on its paw, but I still don't really see steel. It's a very cool typing though, steel/fighting, so no complaints!

DragonKing48

The King Of All Dragons.
    Years
  • That's awesome! The Zoroark line is one that I really love! Regale us with the heroic tals of how your Lordship vanquished and captured Zoroark on your campaign!

The last 2 weeks or so I have been destroying everything in my path and everyone, pushing them into accepting me as King with an iron glove...Mega Sceptile...Latios and Latias...Haxorus and Hydreigon and myself have been reaping so endless honor and glory that comes from battle...

I met a fair maiden and after also securing a shiny Shiinotic through an exchange, she was kind enough to bestow the Zorurark into our army as well.

DragonKing48

The King Of All Dragons.
    Years
  • I'd also like to add that Zorurark IS eligible for trade- I, 1, figured this club might be a good place to offer it, and 2, also figured it would be full of people happy to receive one.

Years
  • I'd also like to add that Zorurark IS eligible for trade- I, 1, figured this club might be a good place to offer it, and 2, also figured it would be full of people happy to receive one.

Oh goodness! First I want to bow to your majesty for all the glory you have covered yourself in all in the name of our nation.

Also I ask for an audience with your highness, as I would be most interested in this Zoroark captive you have taken. I'll send my herald to you in good time with an offer.

DragonKing48

The King Of All Dragons.
    Years
  • Oh goodness! First I want to bow to your majesty for all the glory you have covered yourself in all in the name of our nation.

Also I ask for an audience with your highness, as I would be most interested in this Zoroark captive you have taken. I'll send my herald to you in good time with an offer.

Your allegiance is always greatly appreciated young warrior maiden, I do every movement for the power and advancement of this kingdom. I'll be speaking of the other quests I've been after in the Dragon Club as well soon.

Absolutely. You know the way. See Latias and Latios to guide you...if you can see them, that is.

faf

Years
  • Yeah, I do wish IoA added more returning Dark-type Pokemon as well but I'd say we got a decent selection from what we have: Zoroark line, Krookodile line, and Sharpedo line. Hopefully Crown Tundra will add more.

Pretty nice you got the Shiny Zoroark, DragonKing!

Also speaking of shinies, I am able to spawn shiny raids and host them; I have hosted Den 63 (Dark-type den) and gotten my personal favourite in a Safari Ball.

faf

Years
  • Hey Dark-type peeps!

Have you considered/done a Pokémon challenge/playthrough using a Dark-type?
    While I haven't done a monotype run with Dark-types (I suppose I can add that to the list), I have used a Dark-type for a fair number of my runs, including numerous Scrafty solos and an Incineroar solo.

Years
  • That sounds like a cool idea. I haven't done a dark monotype before. It could be fun to do a protean greninja solo run. He's a dark type Pokemon, but with ability to change types you could potentially nullify type weaknesses. A solo spritomb would also be broken prior to gen 6 with no fairies.

If I were to construct a mono dark team I'd have the above mentioned Pokemon along with a Bisharp and/or Houndoom to deal with fairies. Zoroark could also be fun to play mind games with as it impersonates other team members. Still trying to figure out my last Pokemon but either Vullaby or Umbreon could make a solid wall.

Lordecoxinha

English might falter
    Years
  • May I join?

Username: Lordecoxinha
    Favorite Dark-types: OH BOI HERE WE GO
    553MS8.png
    635MS8.png
    229MS6.png
    461MS8.png
    560MS8.png
    248SwShMS8.png

There are my top 6, although tbh the only 2 I don't absolutely love (and in fact dislike) are Greninja and Guzzlord. Greninja because I'm absolutely terrified of frogs and toads (and salamanders to a smaller extent) and Guzzlord because I truly dislike ultra beasts as a whole.

Have you considered/done a Pokémon challenge/playthrough using a Dark-type?

Yup! My first challenge done here in the forums was a Dark-type monotype run of Pokémon Black

Back