• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia 101: The Basics [Beginner's Mafia]

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    -cooks food-
    Hey gather up people, I'm making pizza for us!
    Careful, I might have added stuff in it. >:)

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Oh, we're already doing the votes now?
    Hmm... Cool, we're heading to that direction now. >:)

I'd love to see two to three more votes. My decision depends on the big wave, or bandwagon if you prefer that term. -said in an evil tone-

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Sheep, eh? Well, I bloody well have a good idea of who that could be.

[Kill] Archy

Can you tell me why you feel like Archy is the one who would kill Sheep?

Also, does anyone wish to step forward and claim mafia now, before we hunt you down and burn you at the stake? :)

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    gonna sit pretty while a few more votes happen. :)

Archy gets the most vote for now with two.

Shall we follow the flow? >:)

I duncurr if they are innocent, it's just a game. :D

Years
    Can you tell me why you feel like Archy is the one who would kill Sheep?

Also, does anyone wish to step forward and claim mafia now, before we hunt you down and burn you at the stake? :)
    He once told me that he would hook me in the gabba. Although he may seem a soft man, he can have a mean spike to him. He talks to Sheep and knows that they could be a danger.

Years
    Here I was thinking this would be easy and relaxed and there you go off and post and already vote >.>

Sheep, eh? Well, I bloody well have a good idea of who that could be.
    [Kill] Archy
    Nightkilling someone who you have a grudge against isn't smart. If I had a grudge against someone, I'd make sure to NOT kill them n0 or n1, so people wouldn't frame me for it. Do you think Archy would make that move? Would he really consider killing Sheep as a good option?
    Well, because it's bad strategy. If you just sit back, it's most likely that the mafia are able to point at people and direct the crowd into killing each other.

Also I'm so sorry for you, Sheep. Getting n0'd is always as bad as it gets. I hope you join another game^^

Years
    Nightkilling someone who you have a grudge against isn't smart. If I had a grudge against someone, I'd make sure to NOT kill them n0 or n1, so people wouldn't frame me for it. Do you think Archy would make that move? Would he really consider killing Sheep as a good option?
    Sheep and him don't have a grudge, but you can see in between the lines ;)

This is a beginner's game, my friend, crap is bound to happen.

Why not stir the cooking pot a bit?

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    He wants his revenge for that time she sent her herd to surround his car so he couldn't move.

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    I'm tempted to roll with the bandwagon and see where it heads but I'm rather suspicious of Wiicked. He immediately voted for Archy and provides no good reason for it. Bandwagons are great and all but there's got to be some thought as to where it goes.

That said, fingers of suspicion also point at Spartacus for immediately joining in with the Archywagon without any thoughts.

For now, [Kill] Wiicked.

I duncurr if they are innocent, it's just a game. :D
    You should. Unless you like death by salt c:

Years
    Mafia 101: The Basics [Beginner's Mafia]

Back