• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia Championships - Do YOU want to represent PC?

Who is PCs rep for the Championship?

• Collector Elwood

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Davepetasprite^2

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Alexkaz61

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Nimsy

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Bardothren

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Golgari

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Elektra Heart

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • I support Naku, Klippy, Charlie Brown or Golgari doing this, if they want to.

I seriously woudn't. I know when I was so engaged in mafia in dezember or so I spend like 6h per day on it, and this sounds even more time consuming.

I hope the one we nominate will have fun playing this *^_^*

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Appreciate all the nominations guys! <3 Heading into full-time work soon so that + timezones mean I'm not the ideal rep so won't be accepting my nom, but full support behind whoever we send!

Etherion

we should hold a sending off party for whoever we choose

Years
  • I won't be appearing in the poll either. I'm not reliable enough with shaky internet and shakier health and I'd rather see it go to someone else anyway.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Current Rankings:

Nakuzami

Klippy

Charlie Brown

Collector Elwood

alexkaz61

Bardothren

gimmepie

Golgari

Nimsy

Elektra Heart

Ullion

One Vote:

jdthebud, Moon, Davepetasprite^2, Mana, Lycanthropy, Candy, and faer​

Klippy and gimmepie have stated that they cannot do it. Candy and faer have stated their disinterest. I was told by the UG mods that they don't want me representing the forum, and so are removing me from the running. Taking all this into consideration, the Final Rankings are

Current Rankings:

Charlie Brown

Collector Elwood

alexkaz61

Bardothren

Golgari

Nimsy

Elektra Heart

Ullion

One Vote:

jdthebud, Moon, Davepetasprite^2, Mana, and Lycanthropy​

So it would appear that Charlie Brown is the current leader to be our representative.

Years
  • Here's how this will work. A poll is about to go up for the nominated people who wish to participate. It will stay open for three days. Whoever has the most votes when the poll closes is our rep.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I'd have to agree with Fletch. There is no legit reason for someone to be disqualified in mafia

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Because this is a representation of the FORUM and not just some casual joyride across the internet. Your behavior in the game will reflect on the forum and the person being sent should be a positive reflection of our community. Salty snails need not apply.

Years
  • Salty snails need not applying disqualifies half that poll. Now what?

In all seriousness, I'm actually thinking of voting for Sam.

Then do so?

I'm just going to say this though, not just for your benefit Fletch, but for everyone who plans on questioning our choice. It is none of anyone else's business why we have removed Naku from the running and our decision is final. So please just drop the issue and have faith in the people who are able to participate. It's honestly insulting to their ability to harp on about this when we have plenty of capable players on PC.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Damn Kiyo, sixteen.

Mafia Championships - Do YOU want to represent PC?

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Btw Kiyo, I don't know if we mentioned this but if you don't get 1st place you're getting an infraction (and a talking to... in private... just you and me). :)

Back