• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia In The Middle of Nowhere - Game Over!

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
hi

the uncentered css here is personally attacking me
Ah, that was my fault haha, I put everything together on mobile so if anything else looks bad or screwed up let me know
Whoops I accidentally centred it.

Also I ****ing hate day starts, just wanted to get that out in the open.
You'll probably hate me even more in future games I host then :P
Heh.

Well, is this a day start in the tradition of cop roles and whatnot receiving a randomized report that they start with or
Nope! No investigative head starts here! I dare to go against tradition

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
Hey everyone, just letting you know that the deadline for this phase is Wednesday, January 23rd at about 11:00am EST. (Originally it was supposed to be just 48 hours but I forgot to mention it in the phase post and I don't think I'd be able to end it tomorrow). So this gives you about 47 hours from now to decide on a lynch!

I also just added the following things to the OP because I'm dumb and forgetful:
- MyLo/LyLo not announced
- Missing votes twice in a row may also get you replaced (so try not to forget to vote!)
- Coin flip determines lynch if votes are tied

Also ALSO, I'm planning on reviving Underground Specials soon but I was hoping to see more activity in the Underground first. I was impressed with activity in Doctor tWho, so if this ends up being a healthy active game I may be more likely to revive it sooner, just saying! ;)

Spoiler:

Mars

Lowlight
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 19, 2021
Every post we make would be giving in to his demands

Back