• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia In The Middle of Nowhere - Game Over!

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 17, 2023
maria or town? is maria so bad that she's been exiled from the town?? cb's definitely trying to push for the lynching of an innocent woman here and thats sus

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Personally I'm still on the fence about random voting but with a day start and with everyone showing up already (I think), I don't really see anyone to put pressure on yet either

So for now I'll spread a vote elsewhere at random but will check in later today if things progress

[unvote] Maria
[vote] Ash

Mars

Lowlight
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 19, 2021
[vote] Kitty
Are we letting rng decide the lynch or something?

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
Oops, time's up!

Vote Count

gimmepie (1) - Pecilia
Charlie Brown (1) - gimmepie
Nakuzami (1) - Bidoof FTW
Ash (1) - Charlie Brown
Sawsbuck (1) - Kitty
malanaphii (1) - jdthebud
jdthebud (1) - Nakuzami
Kitty (1) - Mars

Maria (0) - no one

Not Voting - Ash, Sawsbuck, malanaphii, Aldo, Neon Sword

Last edited:

Superjolt

Years

Night 1

The town was outraged at the threats the mafia had posted around the town square. Numerous townsfolk concluded that this must be the work of Maria, the woman who had broken so many hearts and stolen so much from the town. But she had run off years ago...

Perhaps she had returned - in disguise, they thought! But who could it be? Everyone seemed to point a finger at a different person. But at the end of the day, they decided that one in particular must be guilty, and they were promptly arrested and hanged. Maybe it wasn't the best idea, though.

Sawsbuck was lynched! He was a Weapon Inspector!
————
It is now Night 1, you have 24 hours to send in your night actions!

Superjolt as the GM

Sawsbuck - Town Weapon Inspector

gimmepie
Kitty
Ash
jdthebud
Pecilia
Mars
Charlie Brown
malanaphii
Nakuzami
Aldo
Neon Sword
Bidoof FTW

Spoiler:
[/CENTER]

Superjolt

Years

Day 2

Screams were heard early in the morning as the body of jdthebud was found slumped and burned against his kitchen wall.

People were convinced that this still tied back to Maria, somehow.
————————————

jdthebud is dead! He was a Vanilla Townie!

Ash, malanaphii, Aldo and Neon Sword must vote today!

This day will be 72 hours!

Superjolt as the GM

Sawsbuck - Town Weapon Inspector
jdthebud - Vanilla Townie

gimmepie
Kitty
Ash
Pecilia
Mars
Charlie Brown
malanaphii
Nakuzami
Aldo
Neon Sword
Bidoof FTW

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Fucking Maria.
Anyway, we can possibly glean something from jd dying here. He's a higher profile player with a good track record, but he's not quite as noticeable as some of us. Could be that the mafia decided that he was a threat but as one of the slightly quieter veterans was less likely to be targeted by a potential protective role. That could imply that there's some more experienced/regular players in the mafia.

Sawsbuck's role also cuts down the potential setups a fair bit and should make it much easier to know what it is we're dealing with here.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Fucking Maria.
Anyway, we can possibly glean something from jd dying here. . . . That could imply that there's some more experienced/regular players in the mafia.

Sawsbuck's role also cuts down the potential setups a fair bit and should make it much easier to know what it is we're dealing with here.
Setup 4, 10 and 11 to be specific

For a moment I'd forgotten that Superjolt likes his variable setups

As for jd dying, I could see any of the players here picking him tbh. But it's something to keep in mind I guess. A night one kill after a randomized lynch could be fairly random too, especially with one of very few PRs instantly dead

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 23, 2019
@Superjolt I'm busy irl, so I'm sorry but I will have withdraw from the game.

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Setup 4, 10 and 11 to be specific

For a moment I'd forgotten that Superjolt likes his variable setups

As for jd dying, I could see any of the players here picking him tbh. But it's something to keep in mind I guess. A night one kill after a randomized lynch could be fairly random too, especially with one of very few PRs instantly dead

I don't think a lynch done by our host has any influence on who mafia chooses. But I think random could explain this kill better:

[Vote] malanaphii

She was mafia in the last game....

This was certainly an odd reasoning for voting someone, as alignments aren't permanent. It'd make sense for mafia to keep jdthebud alive because of that. Another explanation would be that malanaphii killed jdthebud for voting her, but that seems unlikely considering the reasoning of the vote.

Psyducking Maria.
Anyway, we can possibly glean something from jd dying here. He's a higher profile player with a good track record, but he's not quite as noticeable as some of us. Could be that the mafia decided that he was a threat but as one of the slightly quieter veterans was less likely to be targeted by a potential protective role. That could imply that there's some more experienced/regular players in the mafia.

I disagree. The same way a regular could kill jdthebud for being a "threat" is the same way a new player can kill him for being a regular.

Back