• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia Madness: Sight [Game Over]

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    FOR EXAMPLE: jdthebud got Superjolt as mafia, at least three-four of us should inspect Superjolt tomorrow instead and then compare our results to what jdthebud had.

Comparing amongst ourselves doesn't help us determine what our own sanity is, it would only tell us that approximately half of us saw Superjolt as mafia and the other half saw Superjolt as inno.
    What will help us determine our sanity is to compare our night investigation against the actual death reveal of a player. In order to streamline the process and give everyone the fastest determination of what their sanity is we should all investigate the same person and have them killed the following day. Ya this will sacrifice some townies (and hey, we might actually get a maf!) but it'll help us in the long run to figure out stuff as fast as possible. Lycanthropy can you verify if the death reveal shows the player's sanity, or will all of them say "seer" for town roles?

And if we have to vote someone today, Bard makes a valid point that Mana was investigated by 2 people who have revealed (hopefully others investigated him too). It won't be extremely helpful, but at least 2 people will be closer to figuring out their sanity.
    I also don't like that mana wants us to reveal what we get about jd tonight, as we've already said we should probably keep our info to ourselves till we know our sanity. [Kill] Mana

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    well....Mana said I was inno, but who knows if he's actually a seer or if he just said that because I was the first person to reveal my results. Either way it will give us more info, unless he's Naive or Confused.

[kill] Mana

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
    Years
    [killl] Mana

Although you do realize a mafia would have no problem claiming they got an inno as an inno...

So really we should be prioritizing mafia claims

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I don't mind being the first scape goat, hell it was the plan I put together anyway. Although anyone who correctly ID'd me as innocent might be quickly picked off :/ Wouldn't it be better to go for someone who hasn't been publicly ID'd by anyone, then the mafia have no idea how reliable-a-seer they are.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Oh well. Sadly with only two people investigating for me they're gonna get nothing or killed :c.

Day one was fun thought right. Yup. ;(

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

Ah... your typical Day 1: even while many people saw lots of interesting things, ironically people knew nothing. As with everything in the world, knowledge had its price, and what would be a better sacrifice than a fancy colored smod?

It's night, please PM me your night actions. Night phase will last for ~24 hours.

-Logically all PokéCommunity and Underground rules apply.
    -Everybody has one vote during day phases. Please format your votes as "[KILL] <player>" or something similar to make my life easier.
    -You are allowed to switch your votes if you feel like.
    -Abstaining from voting is not allowed, missing two days in a row will result in being removed from the game.
    -All game related discussion must be kept in this thread, unless your role gives you a private chat.
    -Once you're eliminated you're out of the game, don't haunt the thread with posts.
    -However, everyone is given one death post, as long as it doesn't contain any game-breaking information.
    -Don't post during the night, it's deadly.
    -Have fun! ...or salty, whatever you wish.

Ullion as a Seer
    Mana as a Seer
    aeternum as ???
    Klippy as ???
    Absol used Bite! as ???
    GreyBidoof as ???
    JaDe.X105 as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Kaneki!!! as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    NightKrow as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Ash as ???
    Wicked3DS as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    El Héroe Oscuro as ???
    Desinishon as ???

Lycanthropy

Years
    Hi there, I'm going to need to extend the night phase for a bit, because I'm literally missing half of the night actions.

If you got a quotification from this post, that means you're one of those snails. C'mon, choosing isn't so hard, just use an RNG if you're clueless. :)

Lycanthropy

Years

Klippy had just looked into the soul of another townsman. Okay, hmm... Combining that with the information on Ullion yesterday, that limits my sanity to only a few options. I might as well keep myself quiet now, there's not enough worthy to reveal yet.

A voice echoed through the room: "I hope you're still alive by the time you're going to reveal then."

"Lol, probably not. I'm probably dead right now." Klippy replied.

It's day, feel free to discuss whatever you wish in this thread and cast your vote. Day phase will last for ~48 hours.

-Logically all PokéCommunity and Underground rules apply.
    -Everybody has one vote during day phases. Please format your votes as "[KILL] <player>" or something similar to make my life easier.
    -You are allowed to switch your votes if you feel like.
    -Abstaining from voting is not allowed, missing two days in a row will result in being removed from the game.
    -All game related discussion must be kept in this thread, unless your role gives you a private chat.
    -Once you're eliminated you're out of the game, don't haunt the thread with posts.
    -However, everyone is given one death post, as long as it doesn't contain any game-breaking information.
    -Don't post during the night, it's deadly.
    -Have fun! ...or salty, whatever you wish.

Ullion as a Seer
    Mana as a Seer
    Klippy as a Seer
    aeternum as ???
    Absol used Bite! as ???
    GreyBidoof as ???
    JaDe.X105 as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Kaneki!!! as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    NightKrow as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Ash as ???
    Wicked3DS as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    El Héroe Oscuro as ???
    Desinishon as ???

This looks like that one EM setup I did that everyone hated!
    I'm in!

Eh, sure.

In :)

So will all villagers be assigned a "Seer" role?

Count me in! This sounds like it'll be craploads of fun.

Yes please :)
    Looks like there'll be some right crazy shenanigans in this game.

Oh man this will be cray cray

Yes hello I am here

hi lets get it on

Slides on in here yo

I'll give it a shot.

I'm in if there's room

FINALLY, I've been waiting to join a mafia game for the longest time, I've just never been able to find one before the signups closed. It'll be good to get back into this >:)

Can I still be in in!!

Goodmorning!

Back