• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Daily: Make-a-Mega (PokeCommunity Daily) - Complete

What should Mega-Roserade's stats be?

• [url="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9206911&postcount=47"]Special Sweeper 1[/url]

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • [url="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9211282&postcount=48"]Special Sweeper 2[/url]

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • [url="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9211306&postcount=49"]Mixed Attacker[/url]

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Make-a-Mega

We all know that there's a lot of Pokemon that just plain suck competitively. However, the introduction of mega-evolution as a mechanic allowed many Pokemon that would otherwise be very weak to suddenly become very usable. In the case of some Pokemon (ie. Lucario or Mawile), their mega-evolutions give them such a boost that they jump from lower tiers into Ubers.

So, for the Daily series Make-a-Mega, we're going to take a Pokemon that is ordinarily quite weak and create a mega-evolution that will render it usable in a higher tier.

Such power should not be left to one person however, so we're asking you – the PokeCommunity's members – which Pokemon you think deserves a mega. To take part, simply comment in this thread with the (one) Pokemon you'd like to see gain a mega-evolution. Then, after three days, we'll open a four-day poll and the winner of the poll will be the focus of this month's Make-a-Mega article.

Following the decision of this poll, we'll then do a series of polls in the following weeks to determine the changes to our chosen Pokemon's stats, type (if any) and ability (if any). Meanwhile, a similar poll will take place in Art & Design where PC's artists will attempt to design the mega-evolution for this Pokemon.

Week-by-week breakdown

Week One: Pokemon is determined
    Week Two: A&D work begins, type change (if any) is determined.
    Week Three: Stat changes are determined.
    Week Four: Ability change (if any) is determined. Featured design is selected.

The article is then published as the next polling process begins.

ROSERADE IS THE POKEMON CHOICE.

Guidelines

1. The chosen Pokemon must be fully-evolved or have no evolutions.
    2. It should not already possess a mega-evolution.
    3. It must be from a tier below OU.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sirfetch’d

I'd really love to see Jynx get a mega evolution :O

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • I'll nominate Ninetales for a Mega evolution. It could finally get a second typing! <3

Years
  • Oops I suck.

Sorry to anyone who already voted, I messed up on the poll so we need to start it again. You should now be able to vote for multiple options and will be able to in all further incarnations of this thread.

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    It would honestly be great to see megas for either Flygon or Crobat. I just hope you guys won't make it totally unbalanced :p

AceTheHanyou

ShakeTheHanyou
    Years
  • Mega Arcanine.
    Since he's the Legendary Pokemon his second type has to be dragon.
    Or quite frankly, he doesn't necessarily need a second type.
    Just a sweet mega evo, would be fine
    Mega Crobat,
    Simply Poison Dragon,
    Give Mega Crobat sharper, longer fangs, a meancing grin, sharp blade like tips to his fangs
    Sweet.

Years
  • I'm still holding out for Flygon, Roserade or Mismagius but right now I am seeing a lot of potential for a magic guard/bounce Noctowl. A flying type without fear of stealth rock would be fantastic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back