• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Make A Wish and have it horribly corrupted ~

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Granted, but it's exclusive to the version that you didn't pick!

I wish for some magic ingredients!

Years
    Granted, but now everyone is scared of those red glowing eyes of yours and runs away at the sight of you! How will you check facts now? D=

I wish to invent a new sport that becomes very popular.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Granted, you invent football/soccer chess. It's like football/soccer but turn based. It's also a lot more brutal for some reason. Better keep you goal keeper safe! :3

I wish for my broom to be able to fly again!

Years
    Granted, but you can't control your broom's speed and direction!

Granted, but now everyone is scared of those red glowing eyes of yours and runs away at the sight of you! How will you check facts now? D=

Spoiler:

Hello! I spent DAYS looking for you! I would like to test your shell's sturdiness. You see, the - hey, why are you running away ? GET OVER HERE!
    ^^

Edit: Sorry, it appears I was too busy chasing that running pokémon to post a wish!

Last edited:
    Years
    you didn't wish for anything so I'll grant you your secret unspoken wish..... you get to give me a belly rub!

Spoiler:

I wish to be a mage....
    Spoiler:

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Granted, you now become a mage whose specialty is to control strawberries. You're a strawberrymancer.

I wish to be a ninja.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Granted, you now own a personal waterfall located entirely in your bedroom.

I wish for my hair to not be terrible!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Granted, but now it's too small for you to fit in! :(

I wish for a cute witch hut in the forest!

Years
    Granted, but it's already occupied by a certain scarlet witch...

I wish for a new movie following Detective Pikachu, in which Tim Goodman starts his first big investigation as new detective, and is paired with a seasoned but impatient officer Gardevoir! Will he succeed in solving this case while having to deal with a colleague as short-tempered as her ?

Years
    Granted but ***spoiler*** he can't, and he doesn't! She gets shipped off to the the siberian traffic division... with no coat ;(

I wish the birds would nest in the provided box, not make holes in my roof!

Years
    Granted, they'll use the box, but not until after they made a big enough hole in your roof to carry it through =3

I wish to have no headaches whatsoever next month =)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Granted, but the paint is toxic and forces you to run to the toilet right at the moment when an important fact checking moment is about to occur!

I wish for everyone to have access to enough water!

Back