• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Make A Wish and have it horribly corrupted ~

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Granted, but now you're conflicted on the "if you should do it".

I wish for actually finding motivation to do cooking.

Years
    Granted, you can now cook zealously for hours on end only to end up making a single omelette. Which tastes kinda stale.... enjoy! 😏

I wish for a machine that automatically sorts my trash for me.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Granted, but after you've sorted it all out the people who take all your trash throw it all back together, anyway.

I wish for motivation to leave bed in the morning.

Years
    Granted! But you become so efficient, you completely run out of people to interview in 3 days!

I wish unfounded hate was made socially and legally unacceptable

Years
    • Online now
    Granted, but the punishment for such is brutal and only causes fear.

I wish that the new pokemon games will feature many pokemon that have been getting left out of the dex.

Years
    Granted, but you need to hunt down 10.000 Alolan Diglet to unlock them, and they can only be found in order, meaning the second one won't even spawn till you find the first one.

I wish for a nice comfy pillow for my sore feet =3

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Granted, but it keeps falling to the floor so you have to constantly get up and pick it up again!

I wish for peace of mind.

Years
    Granted. You get to interview them by being their target practice as they unleash attack after attack onto you. At least you can fact check how strong those attacks are, right?

I wish for a Donkey Kong 64 remaster.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Granted, but they introcude 150 new different collectibles that are all in some way needed in order to beat the game. And half of them can only be obtained the the Kong you like the least.

I wish for being left alone from work.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Online now
    Granted, but now you're bored, at home, and you hear the neighbour's dog continuously barking all day when you're at home.

I wish to know 100 decimals of pi.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Granted, but it's not only all existing Pokemon. It's also all special forms, all fakemons and all future Pokemon, as well. They are also life sized and you run quickly out of houses to store them in!

I wish for no more heat waves.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Online now
    Granted, but now very non-user of PC has a terrible Sunday :(

I wish to talk to a pharaoh.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Granted, but they don't agree with you because they have some very outdated opinions. And they get tired of you very quickly. I hope you know how to build a pyramid. :)

I wish for enough energy to survive the day.

Years
    Granted.
    Spoiler:

😇 😙

I wish for a big cake =D

Back