• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Make A Wish and have it horribly corrupted ~

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Granted, but now you're stuck up there as you can't survive on Earth anymore.

I wish to see the light at the end of the tunnel!

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Granted, but now your realise that the meals are made of animals, in a world of Pokémons, which generates an infinite loop of contraddictions in your head... How do you solve that? :(

I wish for a clear understanding of the biology of Pokémons.

Years
    Granted. Everyone (pokémon AND humans) must go for a health check in a Pokémon Center once every day. Free but mandatory.

I wish for a giant chocolate mug!
    Spoiler:

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Granted, but as you take a mouthful, people around you can take two mouthfuls!

I wish for a omniscient image generator for Slowpoke, just like Gardevoir and ReKoil have!

Last edited:
    Years
    Granted and it's amazing, but it's also as slow as a Slowpoke and by the time it generates one it's 3 replies later...

I wish I had the answers

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Granted, but you run out of questions very quickly. Also, you realize that you may not like all the answers. You actually don't like most answers.

I wish for a way out of my stuck life.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Granted, but it's a very binary world, you see only 0's and 1's, you understand nothing, and then there's a blue screen and you're stuck :(

I wish to be an artist.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Granted, but all the art comes to life every time you draw something. I guess this could be amazing or terrible depending on what you like creating.

I wish for all humans to become exactly the same height upon reaching adulthood.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Granted, but all their faces look alike, as well.

I wish for more fish!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Granted. Can't be greedy if it doesn't exist. I have erased Ice Cream.

I also want to counteract my action. I wish for Ice Cream to return.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Granted, but you're now allergic to everything except for Vanilla ice cream.

I wish for an all-powerfull PC that does not run on an AI.

Back