• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Make A Wish and have it horribly corrupted ~

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Granted, you can now communicate with the Muses. However you have to talk to them orally, nobody else sees them except you, and they always have an eye on you at all times. Good luck :)

I wish I was a hacker.

Years
    Granted. But you will be arrested for hacking by your government in 10 minutes. You'll either go to jail or have to work for them and be their puppet.

I wish there were no commercials on TV.

Years
    • Seen today
    Granted, instead they stand outside your house waving billboard advertisements while you watch TV.

I wish for the new pokemon games coming out in the next few months to be decent.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Granted, but you need to keep working at it or they'll drop down again.

I wish for a wishing stone.

Years
    • Seen today
    Granted, but you can only draw one specific person and you must show them the drawing each time. Even when it starts getting creepy.

I wish to be not so picky about musical preferences.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Granted. Seems like you really don't like Easy mode and need to up the difficulty a little? ;)

I wish for a cool tablet.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I don't like granting wishes without corrupting them but here you are:
    Spoiler:

I wish I could read hieroglyphs.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Granted, now all corporations cease to produce stuff with their pollution heavy machinery. But since we aren't prepared for cleaner ways of productions everything starts to fall apart.

I wish for some pastel pencils.

Years
    Sure thing. Here's a singular snowflake ❄️
    Make sure you treasure it!

I wish chocolate companies would stop wasting chocolate by putting alcohol in.

Years
    • Seen today
    Happily granted. I guess the only corruption would be angering those who enjoy it.

I wish for three acres of personal land to plant trees on.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Granted, you get three acres of desertic land. You can plant trees, but those trees won't grow :(

I wish for a functioning washing machine.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Granted, you now possess a washing board and together with your hand you can now clean your clothes again!

I wish for not always having to wish for some more free time.

Back