• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Make A Wish and have it horribly corrupted ~

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Granted, you now become better at social engineering. You can now easily trick people, but it doesn't help you make new friends.

I wish to be able to do a backflip.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Granted, your video editing skill are now so great you can take a photo of yourself and edit it in such a way that you make a backflip in it.

I wish for all current crisis to end.

Years
    Granted, but all future crisis will now be unending.... but hey, that's the next generation's problem, right? 😈

I wish to be become one with the shadows and over-level my sneak skill way past 100.

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    Granted, but you become so good at sneaking that nobody can see you even when you are screaming in their face

I wish I could get two wishes instead

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Granted, but you can never tell what will count as a wish and when will it be granted.

I wish soles of shoes didn't wear out so fast letting water flow in whenever a couple raindrops decide to fall.
    Granted, but all future crisis will now be unending.... but hey, that's the next generation's problem, right? 😈
    I mean, that's what's always been the case, right? "Let's burn nature for profit because that's a problem of the next generation and not ours."

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I know that feel 😔
    Granted, the soles are now very resistant. But the top part of shoes wears out and lets water flow in whenever a couple raindrops decide to fall.

I wish I knew about quantum physics.

Years
    You did, don't you remember? No need to corrupt I guess if you already forgot.....

I wish Acer hadn't stopped making smartphones.
    I mean, that's what's always been the case, right? "Let's burn nature for profit because that's a problem of the next generation and not ours."

I was being sarcastic =3
    Admittedly sarcasm doesn't really shine in text form though xD

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Granted, but now you're so used to these things that you do them intentionally.

I wish boomers would just retire and stop messing with the world.
    I know that feel 😔
    Granted, the soles are now very resistant. But the top part of shoes wears out and lets water flow in whenever a couple raindrops decide to fall.
    That's legitemately what's happening to me right now: my old pair of shoes was completely worn out on the soles so I switched to some new ones. But turns out those don't keep rain water from sinking in on the top. So with rain falling for the last couple days I still ended up with wet feet... xD

Years
    Granted, but to finance their retirement all the non-boomers now have to work quadruple shifts with no pauses. There are also no days off or vacations anymore.
    Gotta work till you drop! D=
    But lying about passed out ain't allowed either! They'll strap your body to some sort of exoskeleton so that it can keep working while you're unconscious! Science, Woo! Progress!
    Spoiler:

I wish Cooler never notices his chocolate supply is dwindling ....

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen today
    The wish is corrupted because 6ix9ine told cooler.

Spoiler:

I wish for cooking supplies.

Years
    So you've received the cooking supplies… however it appears you have to assemble it all yourself. From scratch. As in melt down the metal to mould your own saucepans. Tragic.

I wish, I really wish, for a huge swimming pool.

Years
    Granted! You now have an Olympic sized pool in your house, but it has left you with nowhere to sleep... better invest in a comfortable dinghy!

I wish for more time.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Granted. But now you cannot eat chocolate anymore, because everyone else succumbs to temptation and eats the chocolate before even think about eating it.

I wish I was winter-proof.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Granted, but now your internal body temperature is so high that you can't exist in climates above 15˚C without overheating.

I wish I could read minds.

Years
    Granted, but whenever you read someone's mind you automatically get sued for violating their privacy.
    Hope you're not too attached to your belongings!

I wish to never have nightmares.

Back