• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March 2004 Member of Da Month Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    DragonTrainer said:
    Well, yes, a mod could somehow go crazy and lock and move everything, and you wouldn't know who it is if he/she didn't give any notice

Unless you have a way of tracking that stuff :P
    lol, O_O That'd be terrible but to me it just makes sense for mods to indicate what their actions to those whom they affect (Usually everyone, sometimes only specfic banned members, etc).

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Yup, makes the world go easier :P

The voting is oing by quite slow, I gotta vote soon....

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Is it just me or is voting going slow this month? Maybe it's because of the extra categories.
    Dizzy told me that he was going to vote for me, but he hasn't even voted yet...

EDIT: I wasn't copying DT's last post about slowness, he beat me too it. We posted at the same time...

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Well I do know it was very tiring for me to vote this month. *Goes to update my ballot* (And it's going to like take forever =\)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I'll have to vote soon before I forget, like last time. >_> I have a bad habit of doing that.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I have to vote within the next few days, so that I don't forget :P

perthskies

Nostalgic
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    Remind me to make a new sig sometime. I want a Dragonite sig! Dragonite is so cute!!!

Last month I didn't meet my target of 7 votes. By my count I got 4, by official count 3. So this month I'm setting my target at 5 votes. But everyone I was friends with doesn't seem to talk to me...

Don't worry Jedi_Amara, I'm in the process of taking screenshots of Dragonite just as you requested... ^_^;

I think I voted too much for the ladies in this month's vote. Also, I think it's a little unfair for 'Best Preator' seeing as Kairi is really the only Preator on The PokeCommunity... hehe...

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Yes, that category is quite one-sided for all of our likings.Kairi is the only Praetor, and she will be the one receiving all of the votes.Maybe if everyone just forgot that category, and considered her an S-Mod for the voting, it would be more fair to everybody else

~DragonTrainer

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    A lot of things in ModM are one-sided. Kwesi is the only admin as far as I'm concerned though, and he does deserve recognition. As for me, you can just skip that category. I don't even check the voting thread, and my feelings won't be hurt or anything if you elect to skip it. Afterall, I can't vote in it by mere contradiction of rules. I'm flattered my friends enjoy voting for me, but being my friend is more than enough. You don't have to vote in a category you feel is unfair for my sake. I haven't looked at the categories really, but I hope there is more diversity in the results this month.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    yeah...and whats up with best superstar...what does that even MEAN? Oh well...looks like I'll have to go kill the emperor

*skips off*

her in my care, I feel safe and BOO ya!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Sometimes I don't like voting in MotM, just simply because they limit the amount of votes to like two or something. That causes me to leave out a lot of my friends, and I hate for that to happen. =\ I'm almost considering not voting at all anymore. But two votes isn't too bad; much better than letting people vote for up to ten people in one category. It's just tough not getting to vote for all of my friends, because there will always be someone left out.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I think the reason it was limited to 3 per category was because it was huge hassle to count all of those votes in the past.Then again, when you offer to host such a huge event, you should know what the consequences are.I guess this is were we are now, unless the next host chooses to let you have more votes per category

~DragonTrainer

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    I think they should make an exception for the favorite member categories. That's the one I really feel bad about doing, although it's one of the most honored to be voted for, at least in my opinion. They ought to make that one at least 4 members, it's terribly difficult to have to choose between just 3 members......like this month. I've met all sorts of new people, it seems unjust to narrow it down to 3.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I personally think you should only be allowed to vote for the same person three times at most on your ballot. While I know the people that do this are just showing their friendship, it would prevent the people who 'mass vote' for one person making it their entire ballot.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    I'll get to voting zomeday-_- When I get my typing zpirit back*.*
    I agree with you Kairi, I'm zure people are juzt trying to be loyal to their friendz but when u zee a ballot with juzt one or two peoplez namez it'z a little ztrange o.0 But I'd zay about 5 for the zame perzon zince alot of people here are "multitaleted", zomeone might be a great artizt, writer, roleplayer, a bit bizzare, and a very good mod at the zame time. l83

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I have 4 votes! Yay! *glares in Optic's direction* How dare you not vote for me for "Favourite Female Member"? Are you implying that I am a male? XD

JA's Vote Counter: 4

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I love your signature JA, if I do vote you'll be certainly getting that one. ^_^

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    I hate it when people vote for just one person in the entire category...or almost every one...that's just stupid...I won't name names, but I will point at the person...

*points at Junichi and Cosmo*

BOO ya!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back