• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mario Kart 8 Races - PC style! (General/Tournaments)

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I'm up for some late night races. If anyone else is interested hmu with a message or leave one in this thread. I have an elgato, maybe I'll record a few.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
    Forgive me if I am jumping in, maybe we all should plan a racing event of that nature. You know, set a time and try to get as many as us onto the tourney for both fun and serious nature.

Plus, I'd love a great race against you all.

Oh, for everyone's attention. In July is when we are all getting our first DLC for Mario Kart 8!
    Its looking sweet actually too and its a sign that Nintendo might be actually going to add more to the game.
    PLUS, its Free! Wow! Free car!

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Forgive me if I am jumping in, maybe we all should plan a racing event of that nature. You know, set a time and try to get as many as us onto the tourney for both fun and serious nature.

Plus, I'd love a great race against you all.

Oh, for everyone's attention. In July is when we are all getting our first DLC for Mario Kart 8!
    Its looking sweet actually too and its a sign that Nintendo might be actually going to add more to the game.
    PLUS, its Free! Wow! Free car!
    If I recall correctly, one of the GT11 events is a Mario Kart 8 tournament, so we can try our best to gather there.

I vote that we should all just use the Mercedes car for one day.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Dragon and I are in the PC tournament room now! Come on by. 8D
    I can't seem to find you racing over at the room (probably because I was busy watching youtube videos). Anyway, since I'm the room right now, Is anyone planning to race with me?

Cura

Years
    I'm IN the PokeCommunity Race Room now, and have plenty of time to race.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I've gotten a bit sloppy during the first few races with CureYoshiDarkness, but I was able to catch up with him and win a few other races, even though he technically won today's tourney with the most points, while I was in second place.

Cura

Years
    I was there for 30 odd minutes and nothing til Pinkie-Dawn popped into the room.
    Still, sorry to have missed ya Sheep. :(

Cura

Years
    I'd love to continue racing, since you can continue infinitely after the first eight races are completed.
    Plus, Baby Rosalina with the ATV, Slicks and Parasol are a good combo. :)

Back