• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Men of PC!

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Boxers or briefs? :P
    Or boxer briefs, or hey commando (weirdo).

I go with boxer briefs because my jeans are slim so they slip right in. Boxers bunch up too much.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Briefs. For some reason, I've always found boxers really uncomfortable. Too much space in my opinion. Maybe they were just too big for me haha, but I personally just find briefs more manageable - specifically black ones, considering you don't want swass to show if you're wearing say, gray ones.

Hey tighty whiteys are perfect for hiding them unwanted erections in public! I just don't use them anymore because I wore them as a kid so I feel like a child wearing them now lol.

I find this super relevant.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    The problem I'm facing with underwear is the "manty lines" in that the seam/hem of the leg keeps showing through my jeans and it looks weird. x.x

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I have a mixture of briefs and boxer briefs that I wear as underwear, I prefer boxer briefs but in the end I just buy whatever's cheapest lol.

Boxers are pyjamas. I don't understand their use as underwear.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Why do guys need 'support'? Women need boob support because sagging boobs are not attractive and people see the shape under our clothes and judge us, but what's the benefit of ball support for guys?

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Why do guys need 'support'? Women need boob support because sagging boobs are not attractive and people see the shape under our clothes and judge us, but what's the benefit of ball support for guys?

Same reason. We don't want our balls dangling underneath our pants just like girls don't want their boobs dangling underneath their shirts.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Same reason. We don't want our balls dangling underneath our pants just like girls don't want their boobs dangling underneath their shirts.

I guess that's a certain type of person - if there wasn't social pressure and attractiveness changing I wouldn't wear a bra, and most women I know are the same way. It's a necessary evil. I'm sure there are some women who are like "BRAS FEEL GREAT YEAH" but generally those tend to be women who get actual physical problems without bras, like back pain. As far as I know that isn't the case with guys.

What I'm saying is that if no one could see or cared about the shape of my chest I would never wear a bra so I don't get why guys would wear something intentionally restricting when there's no one to see it. Unless you're regularly wearing pants where people can see the shape of your junk - but even then there's no cultural stigma against junk hanging low (???) so I still don't get it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    What I'm saying is that if no one could see or cared about the shape of my chest I would never wear a bra so I don't get why guys would wear something intentionally restricting when there's no one to see it. Unless you're regularly wearing pants where people can see the shape of your junk - but even then there's no cultural stigma against junk hanging low (???) so I still don't get it.

Well it's more of a sport thing. A guy's genital area is a distraction when running around a field so they need to keep it in place so it is not flying around everywhere.

In just casual days, it really depends on comfort. Some guys wear underwear to help block any unwanted erections in public and some guys wear them because it feels more comfortable than having it rub against denim/zipper, ouch.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Well it's more of a sport thing. A guy's genital area is a distraction when running around a field so they need to keep it in place so it is not flying around everywhere.

In just casual days, it really depends on comfort. Some guys wear underwear to help block any unwanted erections in public and some guys wear them because it feels more comfortable than having it rub against denim/zipper, ouch.

...I'm not talking about underwear in general. I'm talking about briefs. The alternative to restricting your junk is not rubbing against denim. It's other kinds of underwear.

I guess I can get the sports thing though.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    I am very surprised to see the responses I have. Anyways, I wear just straight up boxers. I like being able to breath and go with the flow lol

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    ...I'm not talking about underwear in general. I'm talking about briefs. The alternative to restricting your junk is not rubbing against denim. It's other kinds of underwear.

I guess I can get the sports thing though.

Well then google should have a better answer than I if you're still puzzled by it.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Well then google should have a better answer than I if you're still puzzled by it.

Well, it is fortunate that I wasn't asking you directly and instead directing a general question to anyone who reads the thread then.

Apparently brassieres do nothing to prevent ptosis.

Because... comfort. I mean, why would there be another reason? It's like people who wear skinny jeans because they find them comfortable, or jeans at all for that matter. I hate the feel of denim myself, but if other people say it's comfy, oh well, that's that.

I was kind of hoping someone would be a bit more talkative about it than "comfort, NEXT." Especially considering how many fashion choices people make that aren't for comfort. Maybe someone was going to surprise me and say that they do look different externally when they wear different kinds of underwear, based on the clothes they wear. Maybe someone would talk about how they wear tight everything else so the feeling of being restricted is more comfortable for them - or maybe someone would talk about how they wear loose everything else so they feel like they need the briefs to hold things in place. Or maybe someone just likes the look of the bulge.

Jeez, I learned my lesson. Never question dudes on their underwear choice. I will bow out and you guys can go back to posting "I wear boxer briefs" and leaving the thread forever.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Jeez, I learned my lesson. Never question dudes on their underwear choice. I will bow out and you guys can go back to posting "I wear boxer briefs" and leaving the thread forever.

Calm down. Guys just don't think too much about underwear. We literally just go for comfort and what looks cool. We don't have much thought about it which is why when someone such as yourself asked us the question, we don't have a clear answer in the back of our minds.

Back