• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

CrimsonFlames

Bye-Beeeeeee!
Years
  • Lol nothin' but spending time with my family. :D
    I really don't have anything to do in Christmas but eating,playing some games and go here in PC. :D

Merry Christmas PC! :D

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm just sitting here at home, and yeah ready to play X and Y!

But yeah Merry Oshy Christmas from me, PC! Have a fun day everyone.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
  • Lounge around like a slob, lol. Our family tradition, for years, is to celebrate Christmas on the eve of Christmas (IE. 24th of December). So today, we pretty much did everything. We ate our Christmas dinner with our neighbors. We got our gifts and were really happy. I had a nice Turtle Pie (No turtles were harmed (or used) in the making of Turtle Pies, I swear) and big-butt chocolate bar.

Some of my biggest [S-HIGHLIGHT]highlight[/S-HIGHLIGHT] gifts:

- 12 Pack of Cola (I'm a soda addict)
    - 2 two-shirts, one with Wolverine (from Marvel) and one with the Batman symbol.
    - Some loafers.
    - A bunch of plain t-shirts of different colors.

From my older brother, who lives in New York, he sent me:

- A nice Nautica Wallet
    - A bag of sleep pants (Yay!)

So yeah, my Christmas was amazing.

I got my big gift, my PlayStation 3 on the 4th of December. Lol.

Thanks for asking PC.

Merry Christmas to all, both in the world and all over PokéCommunity!

Years
  • Merry Christmas to all here at PC! :D Hope everyone here really enjoys their holiday and have a good time with all the gifts they unwrap and all the food as well and enjoying time with the family too~

I'm going to see my grandmother tomorrow so that we can be together for Christmas, since she hasn't been doing the best in this last half of the year, but I hope she's all back to normal when the new year starts.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • No plans whatsoever. Parents might take us somewhere, but I dunno. No gifts except for this fantastic scarf my girlfriend got me. I guess that's the norm when you don't celebrate Christmas. -shrug-

Happy holidays!

Ribbon

The Queen of Shinx
    Years
  • I'm going to be quite busy, travelling from my Best Friend's to my Parents' home for christmas.

My bestie and I always spoil each other... >.<
    Even when we promised not to spend more than 50 dollars each this year.

Otherwise my plans are: eat a lot, play games and just relax.

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • The happiness here and to me is certainly absolute! I can't ask for more :)
    But it ain't perfect but it doesn't matter. Joy to the world ^^

Merry Christmas PC ~

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Happy Christmas, lovely people! Spending the majority of the day eating and visiting family members.

...Probably.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Merry Christmas; I have few plans. I might see a movie, I might see some lights, I might lay in bed all day drinking alcoholic eggnog.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Spending quality time with family, eating meals together, opening presents - aside from that no other plans.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • It is already Christmas for me so I might just spend time with my family or just post here in PC :P

Merry Christmas everyone :D

D Dog master of war

In the heart of battle!
    Years
  • Just going to open prizents and stay in a all one-nighter.

GOODNIGHT PS I LOVE YOU!*comedy music plays in the background while I leave off stage*

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • I'm spending Christmas with my whole family early in the morning. Then, I'm off to pick up my girlfriend from the airport for our Christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone! (:

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Merry Christmas to everyone on here that celebrates it!

I've spent the past few days at my family's houses across the state. The past few days have been endless food! I plan to sleep in until 12, wake up and eat a humongous lunch. Then spend the rest of the day relaxing with my family then talking to friends on here. Hope everyone else has a wonderful day as well! :]

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Merry Christmas PC! I don't think my family will end up doing anything - all my friends seemed to have disappeared out of the city and nobody in my extended family lives here, so that's it; I guess. I'm okay with chilling :3

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Merry Christmas to all my PC friends!

I'll be going to my aunt's house later this afternoon to have dinner at her place. Then we're gonna stay the night and she's gonna make us breakfast. I won't be very active till about the 27th at least so I hope everyone has a safe and fun Christmas day with family and friends or have fun doing whatever they do.

Back