• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Midnight Crew Mafia: We Run This City [HIATUS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • Christos can't be Sawbuck because it should have said in the post that he was bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeding.

He probably has Cans considering Christos was a big guy.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    hahaha. yeah. i admit that i didn't read their descriptions past 'they're big' when looking. But yeah. Agreeing that Christos was probably Cans.

Myriad

Formerly Lawlietta.
    Years
  • Okay, so we can be somewhat sure that Christos was Cans. The day post doesn't really give us any clues about the identities of the mafia... We know Syn is one, but can we lynch him without it backfiring again?
    I'm away on holiday, so I don't have much time and will place a vote for now so I'm not kicked out. [KILL] Syn
    I hope this doesn't start a bandwagon if a repeat of yesterday's events is likely.

Detox

Child, please. I am not mafia. That was a lie to save my ass due to that stupid bandwagon. Which...failed, but hey, the vial saved me so it's all good in the hood. Bard dying is karma in a way, I guess.

EDIT: This is to prevent another senseless bandwagon so don't jump to conclusions, please.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Well considering the post said that killing Christos was a smart move for the Midnight Crew, and also accounting that Cans is our vigilante, we can pretty much safe to assume Christos is Cans... :/

Years
  • I haven't had time to look properly into this, for the time being though it seems we have lost a useful asset one way or the other and that doesn't bode well so early in the game.

Etherion

Welp :-X Its seems that we lost an inno power role :-\

Does anybody have any leads so far? This could be a long shot, the OP mentioned an ocean. Oceans have water, Syn's avatar has water O:-)

Detox

Are we really going to try to tie my avatar into a mafia game again

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Honestly, tying avatars into mafia games is a ridiculous method.

Anyway, from what I remembered, we kept on failing in killing because we all went for Bard, then the vial happened and killed him, and then we probably lost Cans last night.

...yeah, I got nothing.

Years
  • I have got absolutely no idea. I find it really hard to pick things up in this game because any hints in the day/night posts are very subtle and all you guys are keeping your posts very brief and uninformative xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I think we figured that he was Cans because it wasn't said he was bleeding aha. But gotta agree with what GP said. The clues are so subtle that we're not doing a good job picking them out. I mean I'll try again but apparently I suck at seeing blantant hints the correct way. :x

Etherion

Oh! Oh! How about this! A Pokemon was mentioned in the OP, maybe someone with a Pokemon avatar or sig or name?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Lynch Gio

In all seriousness this game leaves me stumped. I don't see anything to go on, and the roles/name of the characters are throwing me off kilter anyway :(.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • I'm left confused with the phase posts too. I guess this style goes over my head xP

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • It specifically mentioned Spheal, and isn't that just because Christos is obsessed with Spheals or something?

or is that someone else?

Etherion

Oh... Ok then, Christos likes Spheals :-[

Placeholder vote: [kill] Kiyoshi the Polar Bear

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back