• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Midnight Crew Mafia: We Run This City [HIATUS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

Being forced to reveal my role on day 2 was not in my game plan, but whatever. I planned to be a bit more…subtle…than Bard was, but I'm being forced to lay it all out. I'm sure you all realize that The Felt has a jester, or Snowball. Well, so does the Midnight Crew. Me. They were not informed of my role or what my abilities are, and just like Snowman, my role was unlisted. I will not tell you the character name of my role, that is up to you to figure out if you choose to wise up and spare me. I will admit that my abilities slightly differ from Bard's (I don't know for a fact what his abilities are, so they could be the exact same actually). However, lynching me will cause you to lose the game. I'm positive that none of you want that. So, for now at least, I'd consider myself somewhat of an ally.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years

This made me chuckle, but I'm still gonna murder you brutally for that comment...

Jk, I can't murder a fellow brit. Hopping on a bandwagon because I don't really believe that spiel from Syn about losing the game. The MC having a Jester would be a little OP, and they could win the game immediately if given a Jester role within their ranks. This plan doesn't sound like something the mafia would agree to; revealing their own Jester. So yeah.

[KILL]: Syn

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    mkay... this looks bad but i can assure i wouldn't go for such a mafia technique. i've been in four games, hosted one, and played many rounds of EM so i can assure you that i'm experienced in the game. i've seen this go wrong many times and wouldn't dare start a bandwagon without good reason. i use this "tactic" everytime there's nothing to vote off of and i've never intended it to be anymore than me putting my vote in. my favorite number is 17 so i go to the player list and vote for the 17th person:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8805913&postcount=224
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8837704&postcount=182

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I feel like Jester roles in forum mafia is a bad idea. The odds of your game ending prematurely are increased, especially if you put hard work into it like a GM should.

I don't believe Syn. Not even sure I believe Bard sometimes, but I doubt this vote's avalanche will stop now. :/

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Pretty sure that in quick games everyone continues their merry killing ways after the jester has been lynched, 'cause it's pretty much a singular win that doesn't require the massacre of the other side in order to achieve. I think this is supposed to be the norm for any form of mafia game.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Can you hear the whispers?

Midnight Crew Mafia: We Run This City [HIATUS]

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    EVENT

Can you hear the whispers? Do you dare listen to what they say?

The Horrorterrors have decided to meddle with the affairs of the puny mortals. They have 3 vials, Vial of Void, Vial of Heart and the Vial of Light, to deliver to whomever answers their riddles correctly.

The first person to answer correctly may choose one of the 3 vials, the second may choose between the 2 left and the third vial will be given to the third person to answer correctly

Now, the riddle:

"You are locked in a room and to get out you must pull a lever and push it back down after exactly 45 minutes. The only contents of the room are a lighter and some ropes. You know that all the ropes burn in exactly 1 hour and you also know that, because of inconsistencies between the material, length and density of the ropes, they don't burn evenly. How would you measure 45 minutes with what you have?"

Answers should be sent via PM.

Detox

But, I'll bite.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I wish I had something to contribute but I don't, so

[Kill] Syn

calling the bluff

Status
    Not open for further replies.