• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Milk Drink

Years
    There are all sorts of milk available, cow's milk, goat milk, camel milk, soy milk, almond milk, oat milk, and many more types. You can get them in flavors like chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, drink a cool, refreshing glass if it, or enjoy it warm. We put milk in cereal and oatmeal, add it to tea or coffees, use it for smoothies, baking, ice cream-making, and it begs the question, what kind of milk do you like?

I usually buy coconut milk these days, especially the coconut cream, Thai Kitchen and Trader Joe's are becoming my favorites, because they are so, i guess milky. When I eat Southeast Asia cuisine it usually calls for some coconut milk, food like curry and pad thai, and it's always good to me, but lately I have been just drinking it, and think it's been pleasant chilled in a cup or added to the sipping chocolate I have to heat me up during these chilly winter months. I also substitute it when I make breads, cookies and cakes, and it's been doing a splendid job for me. I have had some good coconut milk yogurts too like the berry ones from So Delicious.

Do you like milk? If yes, what kind do you like and what way do you drink/eat it?

Last edited:

Charcadet121

Emotional Warrior of Justice
    Days
    I love 2% white milk; tbh, it makes up a large portion of my diet bc I don't eat very much. Simply put, my mom is too disabled to cook, and it's just the two of us at home, so most of the duties rely on me. And more often than not, there are times where the only thing that I eat is a bowl of cereal during the day. It's a shame, but I am dealing with it. 😕

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Drinks 2%, lactose free cow's milk. Uses a little in recipes as needed (likely not enough to notice over water). Views it as uninteresting on its own. Improves when paired with food (typically grains).

Drank almond milk for a while too. Preferred one brand over cow's milk. Stopped for dietary reasons, however. Never tried the other types of milk.

Years
    • Online now
    I'm lactose intolerant. I got it from my mother, but not as severe. Purchasing choices are still anything lactose free.

I don't experience heavier symptoms unless I do something bold such as drinking a milkshake.

Years
    I love milk! I was known by the cafeteria ladies in HS for always getting the strawberry milk, so when a "blue raspberry" milk came in, I was the first to try it lol.

With regular milk, 1% is best. I use it cereal, coffee, iced coffee, dipping cookies in.

Years
    I used to drink a lot of halfvolle melk (Semi-skimmed milk) when I was younger.
    Nowadays I just drink chocolate milk from a pack from the supermarket, dunno what type of milk is in it. Beyond it being cow milk anyway.

Oat or almond! I usually do not like regular milk unless it's mixed in with other things (tea/coffee etc). Probably comes from the fact that my mom used to give me hot milk as a kid when I was sick, and it was so hot that it had that disgusting film on top, literally the nastiest thing out there lol. So I cannot have regular milk by itself anymore regardless of temperatures 🥲

Years
    I prefer Chocolate or Strawberry Milk, but am willing to drink Vanilla Almond Milk as it isn't that bad.

And I prefer getting whole milk versions of Chocolate, haven't been able to find whole strawberry milk sadly.

Back