• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

mm five more minutes

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I usually wake up at times between 9am and 12pm, because I'm usually on the computer all night. Other times I gotta get up around 7am, because I have things to attend to.

Years
  • I use an alarm when I need to be up early. Otherwise I just get up when I feel like it which is usually quite early anyway. Early bird gets the worm.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    i wake up easily and i get up on my own at exactly 7:30 am which i hate during vacation/weekends. i never use an alarm

Meganium2342525

Falling Star
    Years
  • My cellphone is my main source of waking me up, with my "TiK ToK" ringtone, but my body is set to wake me up after 8 hours of sleep in total without an actual alarm. So, that's why I've been awake so early these days. haha. I'm up at 6 most days.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • I set an alarm for 6:15 every morning. Wakes me up, and I don't hesitate. The only time I stay in bed is Saturday and Sunday.

Years
  • I use my alarm clock radio to wake me up every morning, tuned into triple j!

I sometimes accidentally sleep in, but I have to wake up at different times every day cos I sometimes have to leave home early for my studies.

TV is first thing on my mind every morning, I may end up sleeping through it if it's a boring show.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I set my phone's alarm 15 minute before I really need to get up, I'll keep hitting snooze. So yeah, it's realy hard. Without the alarm, I'll sleep till noon.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I set an alarm. I sleep so softly, I launch myself from bed the instant my cell starts ringing.. it's hilarious.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'm an incredibly light sleeper. I wake up when my brothers are getting ready for school in the morning three rooms away. Then I go back to sleep and usually wake up around 9-10:00 in the morning again and am up for the day, and then I'd take a nap around 12-1:00 that'll usually last about 30 minutes. Most of the time I feel like crap, rarely I feel refreshed. I don't use an alarm, but I will start using one soon once I start my job yayaya!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I have no set wake time. When you're unemployed and living at home, life might suck but at least you have that luxury. I find it hard to get myself to wake up in the morning unless I'm going somewhere... too often I'll wake up, then drift back to sleep several times before waking up for good.

I don't really use an alarm clock... years of college has desensitized me to the point where I can sleep through my alarm clock buzzing at full volume. The only people who would be awakened by it would be others in the house lol

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    These days, 9 times out of 10, I wake up at around 7AM. Without much trouble either, though I still end up huddling under the covers out of sheer laziness, and just staring at the ceiling for half an hour. It's much earlier than when I need to be up by, but I really don't mind it.

I also have my phone alarm set to 6AM, mostly because I like the feeling of waking up to turn it of, then knowing I still have about an hour left for sleep. Also partly because fiddling with my phone alarm is a nightmare to do. It's quite strange...

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
    Years
  • My sleeping pattern is, due to the internet, entirely messed up. I usually go to sleep quite late, at times ranging from 11 PM to 1 AM or later. I usually get woken up by my alarm clock at 7 AM with the typical mentality of "Nooo, I need 5 more minutes." during weekdays. Usually, I take the 5 minutes and then force myself, and I mean really force myself, to get up and get ready for school. Surprisingly though, I almost never feel tired.

During the weekend, I can be very, very lazy. I can sometimes sleep for more than half the day, untill the point my mother will become angry at me and force me out of my bed.

What I do sometimes have is when I tell myself I'll take 5 minutes, then I open my eyes again and look at the clock, and notice I gave myself a whole hour or so.

Essentials

Lost in Thought
    Years
  • No one wakes me up.

I wake up at around six in the morning, because where I come from, school starts at seven. Even if you're in a private school. If I don't wake up at six, my mother will try waking me or ask my sister to do it, if she's awake. We don't use alarm clocks, because it's hard to find clocks here in the Philippines.

Basically, I wake up early without anyone telling me.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • My wakefulness in the morning depends on so many factors. I've had insomnia for the last year and I handle it with sleeping pills, so sometimes waking up in the morning is ridiculously hard because my pills won't even wear off until noon or something. Other nights, when I went to bed too late to take them or they just never took effect (whoo, immunities), I lie awake all night until it's thankfully 6:30 or 7 which is an acceptable time to get up and start doing things for the day. Lately, since I don't have early classes or anything to wake up for, I've been waking up naturally around 10:30 and while I usually feel like I could go back to sleep, it's also not difficult to wake myself up so I do that instead.

When I have something to wake up for in the morning, I just set an alarm on my phone. (Can't have an alarm clock because the light from them irritates me at night.) Otherwise, I just let myself wake up naturally. I have an alarm that reminds me to take a pill at noon everyday so if I've really slept in, I'll usually hear that whether I'm half-asleep or trying to fall back asleep and go "whoops, this is way too late to be in bed" and get up. :P

Livewire_

Knight of Three
    Years
  • Mornings suck. That should sum it all up. I can get up early if need be, but I hare doing so. If it's before 11 AM on a weekend it's too early and therefore not worth it, lol.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I need an alarm clock, but I'm normally very good at getting up after it has started ringing incessantly. My old room-mate, on the other hand, would need about four alarms to get up in the morning, and even then he'd still manage to find excuses to stay in bed 'til about midday.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Wow... after reading through this, I feel terrible.

Being a corporate pharmacy floater (I just pick up 30-40 hours at many different locations), my schedule varies wildly in that some days I need to be up at 6:30 in the morning, and other days I don't have to be up until 3:00 pm. That being the case, I get as much sleep as I can. If I don't have to start getting ready for work until three, I will sleep until three - no matter what time I went to bed the night before. Lately I haven't had much of a steady home life, so either my cell phone acts as my alarm, or my boyfriend wakes me up... though I typically just go right back to sleep after he heads out the door every morning. It makes me feel pretty terrible when the next noise I hear is him coming back home after his teaching day is over and I realized I've slept the entire time. :D But hey, if I've got nothin' going on... why not?

When I do have to get up though, I typically hit the snooze button at least three times.

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    I'm a heavy sleeper, but I always wake up early. Maybe around 6:30 or so? I'm not sure why though, I used to always wake up at 9.

Back