• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moderated by: Her, McCree

Her

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Moderated by: Her, McCree

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    adriana and alex are just the best things to happen to the forum i am gushing with love 24/7 for their achievements and how they go about the forums and discord and i just wish their presence would be etched into the stone walls of glory in this community because their names should be sung for time immemorial
    bye

Last edited by a moderator:

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    adriana and alex are just the best things to happen to the forum i am gushing with love 24/7 for their achievements and how they go about the forums and discord and i just wish their presence would be etched into the stone walls of glory in this community because their names should be sung for time immemorial
    bye

Omg this is so wholesome

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Hum sorry but as I already said, Rabi and Arsenic are iconic
    Gotta say Johnny and Aether is a nice duo too.

Years
    Hikamaru + Starry Windy

Or better known as the Unova Fun Buddies! Because we are pretty much the top percentage of Oshawott and Victini.

Back