• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moooooooooooooooork!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • I stayed up late (by my standards) to post this at midnight. :) Except now that I'm typing it I realize I have no idea what to say because it is Friday night and I am braindead. OOPS. hahaha but seriously, happy birthday! There are no crazy milestones to point out at age 22 which is usually the bulk of my birthday wishes but that's okay. You're old now so you're probably squinting to read the screen and by the time you storm over to MSN to berate me for my lame birthday thread, your newly aquired lack of short-term memory will make you forget all about it anyway! Yaaay! :)

And of course, since all of these need the sappy "d'aaaawww ilu" part... this is when I wish you all the best in the next year, hoping it's better than all the previous years because you're a great friend and I'm so grateful to have you around. ♥ Even if you do have an Ambipom on your team.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Happy Birthday, Geoffers!

I kind of forgot that today was your birthday until I stayed up late with you today and noticed your name at the bottom of the page Regardless, I know you will forgive me for being so naive. I love you, Geoffers and you deserve everything you wish for today.

I gave you your cake earlier, but make sure you share it with everyone, okay? ... Or not, you know, whatever you wanna do, it is your cake after all. n_n;

I couldn't be happier to have an older brother like you, one who helps me when I'm down and who's always there for me no matter the difficulties. I'm probably just rambling right now, but it's true. You really are one of a kind, and today's a day just for you, so I hope you enjoy it. You were here for my birthday, so I'm glad to be apart of yours. <3 Love you, big bro and here's to many more years of old age. :P

I'm sure Aipom is quite eager to start celebrating. n_n;

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I bet the staff's having their parties hardcore now ey?

Happy Earth Revolution Number 22 Morkula. You are one of the coolest of the upper staff. Your Strictness makes you unique, so don't loose it~

Years
  • Happy Birthday, Geoff! :)
    You've been a great friend to me since/before I was a mod here, and I always appreciate you being someone to talk to XD;
    So, yeah. Thanks ^-^

I hope your day is great :]

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Geoff! You totally told me your birthday was in August, but let's just say I'm completely thankful for Facebook and its notifications right now. XD

Soooooo... happy birthday! Can't really think of anything that comes about from turning 22. I imagine it'll be as dull as turning 19 was for me. :| You're commin' to the end of the meaningful birthdays, my friend. Unless you count 25... then you can rent a car!

Regardless, I hope you have an awesome day. I would get you an awesome present to accompany it, but it would be much too expensive to wrap myself up and ship myself to you... and it'd be even more expensive to ship William. D: Soooo this little post will have to do.

Save a piece of cake for me.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Despite the fact that you enjoy the company of other men, I still enjoy being around you and talking to you<3 Happy birthday, Geoff!

You've been a good friend these many years,
    through all the laughs and all the tears,
    When I fly to your hometown, let's have a beer
    Until then, you smell like cat pee and let's play Civ IV with Larry and Alex, thx thx thx.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Well, happy birthday Geoff. You are the only person that makes me feel like a noob when we talk on MSN, and that's a feat XD

I just hope I'm so enthusiastic as you are right now when I become 22. You are a good example for most people.

Years
  • Happiny Birthday, Dork Mork!

We don't talk because I'm a noob to you...

Anyway, have a good one...Dork

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Ew. Ew. Ew. It's the green named person who is so rude and mean and doesn't deserve to be recognised with a birthday thread. Just go away and never come back >:|.

YOU KNOW I'M KIDDING :D! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEOFFREY, HAVE A GOOD ONE!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Happy birthday Mork. You don't know me, as is expected, but you are a nice guy. So, have a great birthday.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Happy Birthday Morkula :D
    Even though I don't know you, and you don't know me, I wish you a happy birthday :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023

listen to the snowflakes whisper your name
    a sprinkle of pixie dust

I LOVE GEOFFY <333

You're one of my best friends here on PC, though I would never have expected it. Neither would you though I suppose, given the fact that well, you had a complete different opinion on my before we started to get to know each other. You've always been there for me, through my indecisiveness, my rough days and my general well, not being confident in my ability I suppose. There's that little bit of an age gap between us, but to be honest, I don't think it's ever come in our way. We always manage to stretch to a mature conversation if need be, or we just act like kids at times.

I'm sorry that I've been so busy lately, it's led to us talking a little less than usual. I'll be honest, I don't want to make any doomed promises, so I'm not going to put any deadline on things slowing down. Though I'd like them to in some ways, you know how I like to keep busy. In saying that, it'll never get in the way of our friendship. You're a great guy and I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize our friendship on that note. I think you know now that I'm always openly honest with you and that I'm able to share almost anything with you.

Continue being a great guy, you're genuinely sincere, you're light hearted. All kindness comes with sensitivity so just be careful I guess. You know I'm there for you if need be, not that you ever show any sign of negativity. Just know you can always share your thoughts. Oh, and I guess, I better wish you a happy birthday too huh? Nah, that's too orginal.

You're magical muffin <3

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Happy Birthday DORKY MORKY. :B I haven't spoken to you in epochs, but that's alright. I hope your day is wonderful!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • My what fancy replies this thread is getting... And if I weren't so sleepy I might put a line or two on my post as well. XD

Oh and Billy Mitchell says happy birthday.
    Moooooooooooooooork!

He also dedicates his new Donkey Kong high score to you.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORK! :D

and you can't blame me for not talking to you. i've tried, but i think you're just too busy... msn does not count

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Time to reply to this thread...couple days late, but oh well. XD
    I stayed up late (by my standards) to post this at midnight. :) Except now that I'm typing it I realize I have no idea what to say because it is Friday night and I am braindead. OOPS. hahaha but seriously, happy birthday! There are no crazy milestones to point out at age 22 which is usually the bulk of my birthday wishes but that's okay. You're old now so you're probably squinting to read the screen and by the time you storm over to MSN to berate me for my lame birthday thread, your newly aquired lack of short-term memory will make you forget all about it anyway! Yaaay! :)

And of course, since all of these need the sappy "d'aaaawww ilu" part... this is when I wish you all the best in the next year, hoping it's better than all the previous years because you're a great friend and I'm so grateful to have you around. ♥ Even if you do have an Ambipom on your team.
    EXCUSE. ME.
    I am not old. Now come here where my walker can reach you so I can smack you. >o

Anyway, thanks Erica, sappy stuff, one of my best friends, Ambipom is awesome, etc. <3

Happy Birthday, Geoffers!

I kind of forgot that today was your birthday until I stayed up late with you today and noticed your name at the bottom of the page Regardless, I know you will forgive me for being so naive. I love you, Geoffers and you deserve everything you wish for today.

I gave you your cake earlier, but make sure you share it with everyone, okay? ... Or not, you know, whatever you wanna do, it is your cake after all. n_n;

I couldn't be happier to have an older brother like you, one who helps me when I'm down and who's always there for me no matter the difficulties. I'm probably just rambling right now, but it's true. You really are one of a kind, and today's a day just for you, so I hope you enjoy it. You were here for my birthday, so I'm glad to be apart of yours. <3 Love you, big bro and here's to many more years of old age. :P

I'm sure Aipom is quite eager to start celebrating. n_n;

SHIVERS. <3
    You know how much you mean to me and how close we are. You really are like a little brother and I enjoy spending time with you so much. And I'm glad you were around for my birthday too. :3
    I bet the staff's having their parties hardcore now ey?

Happy Earth Revolution Number 22 Morkula. You are one of the coolest of the upper staff. Your Strictness makes you unique, so don't loose it~
    Thanks AdvancedK47 person thingie. Now get out of my sight before I punch a kitten. *strict*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEOFF <33

Geoff, you're my best for such a long time. Even though we don't talk as much as we used to, I'm still trying to work on us trying to talk more(after I get some stuff out of the way like ONLINE SCHOOL UGH IM SO TIRED OF IT). But after I get significantly less busy, I promise that we'll have more conversations, okay?

On another note, I do get nervous while we talk sometimes because I dont know what to bring up that would interest you. ;__; I keep feeling I would embarrass myself to probably kill the conversation or something. But don't worry, after a while I should grow out of being sorta nervous and open myself up again. xD

But happy birthday and I hope you get the best presents and the best day ever. Sure, there may not be anything overly special with turning 22 like there is with 16, 18 an 21, but still, no matter how old you get, I personally believe that every birthday, in one way or another, can be the best day of your life. You just have to find that certain way to make it the best day.

I'm truly thankful for our friendship. Have an excellent birthday, Geoff. ♥
    Derky, I still don't understand why you're terrified of someone you consider such a close friend. You know I'm always around to talk and that I enjoy talking to you (obviously, or you would be blocked on MSN), so what's the big deal? D:

Thanks for the birthday wishes, buddy. <3
    Happy Birthday, Geoff! :)
    You've been a great friend to me since/before I was a mod here, and I always appreciate you being someone to talk to XD;
    So, yeah. Thanks ^-^

I hope your day is great :]
    Thanks Tyler. I'm glad we've been talking a bit more lately, even though I've always considered you a close friend~
    Geoff! You totally told me your birthday was in August, but let's just say I'm completely thankful for Facebook and its notifications right now. XD

Soooooo... happy birthday! Can't really think of anything that comes about from turning 22. I imagine it'll be as dull as turning 19 was for me. :| You're commin' to the end of the meaningful birthdays, my friend. Unless you count 25... then you can rent a car!

Regardless, I hope you have an awesome day. I would get you an awesome present to accompany it, but it would be much too expensive to wrap myself up and ship myself to you... and it'd be even more expensive to ship William. D: Soooo this little post will have to do.

Save a piece of cake for me.
    But Will is so small...he can't cost that much to ship, even if it's from Australia. D:

Thanks Lar-Lar, even though I think I'm past the meaningful birthdays. I just get older and nothing happens from here. XD
    Despite the fact that you enjoy the company of other men, I still enjoy being around you and talking to you<3 Happy birthday, Geoff!

You've been a good friend these many years,
    through all the laughs and all the tears,
    When I fly to your hometown, let's have a beer
    Until then, you smell like cat pee and let's play Civ IV with Larry and Alex, thx thx thx.
    I think you're confusing me with yourself as far as the other men part. And you are a horrible poet. :|
    Good thing you're a great friend, even though we've fought like cats and dogs so many times I can't even remember them all. But we've been friends for years now, so we always work things out and I'm glad to call you one of my closest friends.
    Well, happy birthday Geoff. You are the only person that makes me feel like a noob when we talk on MSN, and that's a feat XD

I just hope I'm so enthusiastic as you are right now when I become 22. You are a good example for most people.
    ...I'm enthusiastic? That's a new one.
    Thanks Wentleton, and I don't know why you think I make you feel like a noob. I think you're a great staff colleague and friend, so there's no reason to feel like that. XD
    Happiny Birthday, Dork Mork!

We don't talk because I'm a noob to you...

Anyway, have a good one...Dork
    If I'd responded to this yesterday, I would have flamed the crap out of you.
    But we talked today, and you're not so bad, so I'll leave this to a little bout of immaturity and move on. :x
    Happy birthday, RoboMechaWobbuffet.
    Thank you, phoenix316. :x
    Ew. Ew. Ew. It's the green named person who is so rude and mean and doesn't deserve to be recognised with a birthday thread. Just go away and never come back >:|.

YOU KNOW I'M KIDDING :D! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEOFFREY, HAVE A GOOD ONE!
    THANK YOU HAROLD, IT'S ALWAYS BETTER WHEN YOU'RE AROUND!
    ...okay, that came out wrong.
    Happy birthday Mork. You don't know me, as is expected, but you are a nice guy. So, have a great birthday.
    Okay, that REALLY is a new one. I'm nice now? D:
    I need to work on fixing that image.
    But thanks for the birthday wishes Banjora!
    Happy Birthday Morkula :D
    Even though I don't know you, and you don't know me, I wish you a happy birthday :D
    Thanks Charizard star person thingie.

listen to the snowflakes whisper your name
    a sprinkle of pixie dust

I LOVE GEOFFY <333

You're one of my best friends here on PC, though I would never have expected it. Neither would you though I suppose, given the fact that well, you had a complete different opinion on my before we started to get to know each other. You've always been there for me, through my indecisiveness, my rough days and my general well, not being confident in my ability I suppose. There's that little bit of an age gap between us, but to be honest, I don't think it's ever come in our way. We always manage to stretch to a mature conversation if need be, or we just act like kids at times.

I'm sorry that I've been so busy lately, it's led to us talking a little less than usual. I'll be honest, I don't want to make any doomed promises, so I'm not going to put any deadline on things slowing down. Though I'd like them to in some ways, you know how I like to keep busy. In saying that, it'll never get in the way of our friendship. You're a great guy and I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize our friendship on that note. I think you know now that I'm always openly honest with you and that I'm able to share almost anything with you.

Continue being a great guy, you're genuinely sincere, you're light hearted. All kindness comes with sensitivity so just be careful I guess. You know I'm there for you if need be, not that you ever show any sign of negativity. Just know you can always share your thoughts. Oh, and I guess, I better wish you a happy birthday too huh? Nah, that's too orginal.

You're magical muffin <3
    I'm magical muffin? But I like eating muffins, they're tasty. And I don't eat myself, and I'm certainly not cannibalistic. D:

We really got off on the wrong foot and for the longest time I refused to talk to you, but I'm glad Shivi shoved us in that conversation together. You've become one of my closest friends in the short time I've known you, and I'm glad that things turned out as well as they did between us. Thanks for the happy birthday and the fancy post, Gavvy. <3
    Happy Birthday DORKY MORKY. :B I haven't spoken to you in epochs, but that's alright. I hope your day is wonderful!
    Karliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I have not seen you in ages, just your horribly boring and PMSy brother. Thanks for the wishes!
    We don't know each other, and I know that for a fact. But, that's how random people become friends. :) Happy Birthday. Every year, there has to be one day that we can be happy, and someone's birthday, your birthday is your day to be happy and relax. Hope you have a good day. And keep up the good work, too. :)
    ...sounds like a Hallmark card. XD
    Thanks Team Fail.
    I certainly hope we're past FFXIII in 60 years. D:
    Thanks Jerakey. I should have expected a goofy drawing from you though. :x
    *poke*

Happy Birthday Mork!

Have a great 22nd year of existence! :D
    *poke back*
    Thanks Triffy! Maybe I'll exist for another year and make 23.
    My what fancy replies this thread is getting... And if I weren't so sleepy I might put a line or two on my post as well. XD

Oh and Billy Mitchell says happy birthday.
    Moooooooooooooooork!

He also dedicates his new Donkey Kong high score to you.
    I am deeply hurt that you didn't put more thought and randomness into your post like I've come to expect from you, Andrew. One image of Billy Mitchell is not enough to satisfy this requirement.
    *note to all noobs who think I'm being serious...get a life; Andy and I have known each other for eons and are close friends even though he's an insufferable jerk and pain in the ass HI ANDY*

Thanks for the late-as-usual-for-Andy birthday post, and I'll be sure to give you a nice fresh fish when your birthday rolls around, since I know you like those things so much. ^_^
    Kay, that's over, now let's watch Bleach. XD
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORK! :D

and you can't blame me for not talking to you. i've tried, but i think you're just too busy... msn does not count
    But you never talk to me on MSN either. I do not bite...hard. D:
    Thanks Michael~

Back