• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

More Tiles from Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unliimited

Pokemon Unlimited
Years
  • Awsome

These are the best tiles on Pokecommunity. Hope you make loads and loads. As soon as I learn how to insert tiles, then I'll visit this thread.

Years
  • Just because I made them a bit darker does not mean that I desaturated them like Kyledove does. If you would take the time to compare, my newest tiles are a bit more "poppy" than his (though the house tile is still a little dull). I will probably make an alternative palette for them anyway, though, so do not worry. Anyway, I should be getting a new mouse soon, so I will be able to sprite again. Since I got a new laptop for Christmas, I will also be attempting to learn C, so my spriting will not go as fast as usual.

iBlade

~Spriter~
    Years
  • I love em

keep it up i hope to see more of this good work .

and by the way a question . can you make some indoor tiles ?

Years
  • Well, I got a new mouse today, and I made a few quick tiles, as well as an Oldale revamp.

@Feaky: Actually, I am going to start on those next.

Tileset
    More Tiles from Me

Oldale Town
    More Tiles from Me

Comparison to Original
    More Tiles from Me

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
  • Everything is well done, the thing that still puts me off is that the greenery palette is too dark. The trees aren't too dark, but the ground needs some refining :P.
    Good luck.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2009
    Wow, Don [i like callin you that :P]

I seem to LOVE the tiles, PC and Mart and by far my favourite. I love EVERY tile you make! From your fan, xD, Nitro. [xDDD]

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2009
    Your Oldale is awesome! I am loving these new tiles you're putting out, Alistair.

I think that the buildings are all very well made, and look awesome!
    Keep up the awesome work.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • i really like that new pokecenter, but it just feels a bit scaled on the width, making it seem other-worldly. id suggest extending the width a bit, adding space in between the glass door and the window-sphere structure that extends outward (to the right of the door).

Years
  • Thanks for the comments, guys. Samson, I know the Pokémon Center is "horizontally challenged." I made it that way on purpose. I felt like making a tall, skinny Pokémon Center, I will likely make a wider version, though.

Anyway, I decided to make a tilesheet to see how far I have come in spriting outdoor tiles, and it is enormous (I only included tiles that I am letting people use, AKA the ones that are my style and not Kyledove's). I also think that I have come pretty far since my first attempts at spriting. The sheet is hidden in spoiler tags due to its sheer size. Also, if you see some tiles that I made for you that you would like removed, just say so.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2009
    One. Massive. Collection.

Totally loving it.

This is really great, and in my opinion, your progress has been awesome. When I compare the revamped-g/s/c tiles to the ones you have today? Unbelieveable. I love your new techniques of coloring and texturizing, and I honestly don't have anything bad to say about any of it.

Great work, Keep it up.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Wow, this is awesome. I see you have made a lot of tiles...That comtemplation is VERY helpful, thanks. Just to be clear though, we ARE allowed to use ALL of them, correct? Why I say so, is because some of them are tiles you previously asked not to be used. These are the tiles I mean(circled in red)

Spoiler:

Atomic Reactor

the reason he said that was because they were going to be exclusively used in peoples games.
    But, 2 of them that i know of are no longer in production, and the other... well, no one has really herd anything on it.
    The crane.. well idk, but yes, all these tiles are now available to the public.

Years
  • AR basically answered everything. But, as I said in the post with the sheet in it, if any of the authors of the games I made those for would like to use them exclusively again, I am obliged to remove them. As for the crane, Captain Arcane never used it, so I quietly made it availabe to the public.

Anyway, I have not done much spriting lately. Too much time spent on my Xbox 360, my Dreamcast, and playing with Windows 7 (which is amazing, though Paint automatically antialiases diagonal lines, something that I don't like). I have also been doing service hours so I can graduate from highschool (it is a requirement, sadly). I did draw a pixel pear, though. I did it by hand on my touchpad, so it is not very good.

More Tiles from Me

Last edited:

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • wow! This is amazing!!!!
    I have always wanted a huge sheet like this!!
    my favorite is the crurch.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back