• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most attractive gen 7 female character

Which female character in gen 7 do you like that most?

• Acerola

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Olivia

Votes: 13 15.7%
  • Wicke

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Lana

• Mallow

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Plumeria

• Lusamine

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • Lillie

Votes: 29 34.9%
  • Mina

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
  • Lusamine and Olivia easy. I think its obvious they tried to make Olivia sexy (even tho its a handheld pokemon video game, which in my opinion, is weird). I agree with the sentiments in the post above... Lillie is wayyyyyy too young.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Actually annoyed Female Sightseer is not an option.

The female Aether Foundation employ is not also an option.
    Just look at her--

Spoiler:

User19sq

I was so into Lillie, and then I finished the game and...

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2020
    As much as I love Acerola for being based on Ghost types, for me it's a tie between Wicke (she reminds me a lot of Shauntal) and Kahili. I'm surprised so many people like Lillie, her character is based on being the "damsel in distress" where everything is all about her made me super annoyed. Every time she spoke in the game, I found myself speeding through whatever mumbo-jumbo she was going on about regardless of whatever she was saying served actual importance or not. Such a shame you didn't add Kahili to the list though!! #JusticeforKahili

Yoni Arousement

PKHeX User
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Lusamine is an evil Elesa! She's nasty and gets sucked into that jellyfish thingy. Olivia is just meh to me.

Winners go to Lillie, Wicke and Acerola.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • Not gonna lie, I haven't really looked at the poll once since this thread was made, and now that I'm looking at it... I'm actually surprised Lillie is winning. o.o I really expected someone like Olivia winning, tbh.

Also pretty surprised at Lusamine. She's ok, but I don't think she's anything to write home about. :x

Probably because the poll asks for your favourite character and not who you think is the most attractive, like the title of the thread does.

Lusamine in mothership mode was pretty fetching. I'd have gone with that if the poll asked for attractiveness.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • None of them mostly... The girls looked much better in the early games if you had to ask...

Way to show off your Gen I bias. You're only limited to Erika, Sabrina, and Lorelei as the most attractive female in the early games (since Misty's the only underage girl). Later gens gave us more options for attractive grown women.

Back