• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Most likely Uni talk, idk sometimes food and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    My experience with Disneyland or whatever is zero. Is that a good thing?

There's tons more like it! Illenium is very soothing to listen to, check this track out, for instance:

Fortress (feat Joni Fatora) - Illenium
    Spoiler:

And this one, which happens to actually be my favorite:

Spirals (feat King Deco) - Illenium
    Spoiler:

Soothing indeed! I was pleasantly suprised.

Nipple length is pretty specific

It was 2am and I couldn't think of another point of reference, m'kay?

Years
    I'd imagine Disney World is probably a bit too oppressively humid most of the year for feral cats.

Disneyland, however, seems like it's in an area that doesn't get quite so oppressively humid nearly as often.

Never been to either, myself. Closest I've been to Disney World was visiting my great grandma in Kissimmee. Closet I've been to Disneyland is San Francisco. In fact, the only theme parks I've been to are Busch Gardens in Tampa, Camp Snoopy/Nickelodeon Universe at the Mall of America, and Valleyfair, a local outdoor theme park and the only outdoor one in Minnesota.

Years
    Friend of mine is a big Disney nut and has already gone to Disneyland once this year and is going again in a few months. I get to hear all about it, all the "secret Mickeys" and the super exclusive "Club 33" and all the behind the scenes stuff. I feel like so much Disney has rubbed off from him I might start attracting birds if I stand by a window and start singing.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I'd imagine Disney World is probably a bit too oppressively humid most of the year for feral cats.

Disneyland, however, seems like it's in an area that doesn't get quite so oppressively humid nearly as often.

You're right. Walt Disney World uses alligators to keep the rat population in the park down.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    Ahh, I want to go to Disneyland again!!! I always have so much fun there. I remember when I was a kid, I was terrified of roller coasters and even looking at space mountain from the outside made me scared. Now, it's my favorite ride and I want to go on it again and again!

What are your favorite rides at Disney land??

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Now is the moment when I hide in a corner because I never stepped a foot inside a theme park of any kind.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Forget Disneyland, come join us in Ohio at the roller coaster capital of the world...

Spoiler:

Beautiful sunset.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Well that's probably because it's an amusement park, not a theme park. There is a difference.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Ahh Disneyland, the great... *NO XIN ITS NOT A CHAINSAW!*...

After rides, i'd like to spend some time with the arcades and try winning stuff. If only Project Brutality VR was already a thing, I'd be spending so much more time in arcades.

Years
    Forget Disneyland, come join us in Ohio at the roller coaster capital of the world...

Spoiler:

Beautiful sunset.

I recognize that half-coaster thingy. Do they call that one Steel Venom over there, too? I think the company that operates Cedar Point (had a friend from Ohio growing up who loved Cedar Point) built that at the park they run here in Minnesota, Valleyfair.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I recognize that half-coaster thingy. Do they call that one Steel Venom over there, too? I think the company that operates Cedar Point (had a friend from Ohio growing up who loved Cedar Point) built that at the park they run here in Minnesota, Valleyfair.

No, that one is called Wicked Twister, as it twists up both spires instead of just one.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    All this talk of Disneyland makes me so sad. :'( I wanna be there.

do not fear, do not want!

Most likely Uni talk, idk sometimes food and stuff

the shitshow of rainbow's end awaits you! nestled in the glamorous location between various overflowing manukau city carparks and an all-you-can-eat chicken buffet restaurant across the congested great south highway, you can recreate the experience of disneyland with none of the magic and a ticket disproportionate price to the rides available! no longer will you wait in awe to find out if your meal will be overpriced and give you some sort of gastrointestinal disease, our rainbow's end guarantee ensures you will make the best of friends with all of the parasites in the animal kingdom! handicapped? we have literally no capability for you to enjoy anything whatsoever! bring sunscreen - only two rides have any sort of shelter from the environment and good fucking luck if you want to use anything in the winter! any sort of weather that isn't searing heat causes our famously improperly maintained rides to come to a screeching halt and waste even more of your time!

but don't just rely on our statement, why don't you come on down to rainbow's end and check it out yourself? there's so much more to the shitshow! see you soon!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    do not fear, do not want!

the ****show of rainbow's end awaits you! nestled in the glamorous location between various overflowing manukau city carparks and an all-you-can-eat chicken buffet restaurant across the congested great south highway, you can recreate the experience of disneyland with none of the magic and a ticket disproportionate price to the rides available! no longer will you wait in awe to find out if your meal will be overpriced and give you some sort of gastrointestinal disease, our rainbow's end guarantee ensures you will make the best of friends with all of the parasites in the animal kingdom! handicapped? we have literally no capability for you to enjoy anything whatsoever! bring sunscreen - only two rides have any sort of shelter from the environment and good ****ing luck if you want to use anything in the winter! any sort of weather that isn't searing heat causes our famously improperly maintained rides to come to a screeching halt and waste even more of your time!

but don't just rely on our statement, why don't you come on down to rainbow's end and check it out yourself? there's so much more to the ****show! see you soon!

Is this a real place? I'm genuinely curious cause...

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Hoooo boy do I love theme parks. Whenever I'm in ohio (which is surprisingly often since I live in california) i go to King's Island and not Cedar Point bc the rollercoasters there are too tall tbh. I don't mess with that stuff. Over here we have Discovery Kingdom which has Medusa which is so great. It's pretty scary, but you won't await death riding it. But of course California Adventure in Disneyland is the mack daddy of all parks IMO.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    Sorry for some changing topic bit, (the tittle says more about Uni talk duh so...)

Well after been into University for a week and a half, I have adopted to the surrounding quickly and get to know the buildings and facilities in the campus. The events held for orientation program still going on and they are fun indeed. Besides, getting to know with new friends is quite easy and everyone is kinda friendly.

The class is still good, the lecturers are still having some sense of humor when doing lecture and I really enjoy and able to pay full attention. Even though, my first day was not that good though cuz my bike was broke and I had to walk to the campus for like 45 minutes.

Well, since it is still 2 weeks but it is still good. Maybe I need to enjoy my life at this period before miserable era arrive.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Hoooo boy do I love theme parks. Whenever I'm in ohio (which is surprisingly often since I live in california) i go to King's Island and not Cedar Point bc the rollercoasters there are too tall tbh. I don't mess with that stuff. Over here we have Discovery Kingdom which has Medusa which is so great. It's pretty scary, but you won't await death riding it. But of course California Adventure in Disneyland is the mack daddy of all parks IMO.

You live in California but don't go to Six Flags Magic Mountain?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back