• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Most likely Uni talk, idk sometimes food and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    You live in California but don't go to Six Flags Magic Mountain?

That is roughly 7 hours away from me opposed to 45 =/ But if I could, believe me I would. I've heard nothing but great things!

edit: 45 minutes

Last edited:

Giggleswee

[Screaming in emoji]
    Years
    Have any of you been to lake Lanier water park? It's really nice there with the wave pool and all

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    That is roughly 7 hours away from me opposed to 45 =/ But if I could, believe me I would. I've heard nothing but great things!

edit: 45 minutes

Ha, I know that feeling. Cedar Point is further away from me than Geauga Lake was, may it rest in peace. Kennywood is closer though. Going to have to visit there one day.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Have any of you been to lake Lanier water park? It's really nice there with the wave pool and all

Can't say I have =/ Unfortunately, that's roughly 2,500 miles to travel. But I do love waterparks, we have a nice one called Waterworld (creative, I know) that is a nice getaway. Wave pools are nice but I always feel a bit crowded in there. I prefer the lazy rivers much more. Plus, I'm somewhat of a thrill seeker, so the classic funnel shaped waterslide is always so much fun.

Giggleswee

[Screaming in emoji]
    Years
    Can't say I have =/ Unfortunately, that's roughly 2,500 miles to travel. But I do love waterparks, we have a nice one called Waterworld (creative, I know) that is a nice getaway. Wave pools are nice but I always feel a bit crowded in there. I prefer the lazy rivers much more. Plus, I'm somewhat of a thrill seeker, so the classic funnel shaped waterslide is always so much fun.

You lost me at lazy rivers. LOVVVVVVVVVVVVE!

Lucid

All we have is Blue Bayou/Dixie Landin, they're alright I guess, but I haven't been in about 10 years. I wanna say we had a Six Flags at one point that closed. Idk

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Most likely Uni talk, idk sometimes food and stuff

This is what we only have in our amusement park (Enchanted Kingdom) aside from other rides that most of you will not find anything impressive and this isn't really that impressive to most of you i feel. Yeah its not really much ever since I visited the US of A and got to ride real rides but i remember how i wasn't into rides when i was younger because i was young and paranoid back then.

But ever since we had a science class (Physics) that had us going to said amusement park as our final requirement (Fieldtrip), I got forced into it, and I was like.. Oh its not so bad. After all, being required to ride every ride required THREE TIMES in 3 different places helped reinforced my love of rides.

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    We don't really have any big rides here (I think it's a space issue, really) but I remember going on this things called a Giant Swing in Australia. It's like bungee jumping but you're swinging and it's probably one of the most amazing things I've ever experienced.

Always wanted to skydive though.

Years
    I've found that water parks in my area tend to be lacking, but there are tons of them all around. Hell, the pool areas in most of the community centers in my area have at least a water slide. Most of them are indoor because of both winter here and the fact that there are kind of, well, 15,000 named lakes in my state. Oh, and the regional theme park I mentioned has enough water rides that it could break them off into its own halfway decent waterpark.

I'm not really a fan of water parks, though.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'd like to have loooooong white hair when I grow old (8

Sir Codin

How can anybody not be a fan of water parks???

I dun geddit...

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Or it gets fried from being color treated too much :(

It might be the product, does your friend saw the hair stylist who did specialized in coloration?
    I dyes mine it's been 10 years... in many colors.. and still in great shape. You have to be careful.

How can anybody not be a fan of water parks???

I dun geddit...

I am not :o In fact, I hate water!!! I don't go to the beaches, I hate the sea. I don't go in any pool. A water park is a big pool of germ too.
    But that's my opinion :P

blue

gucci
    Years
    Wet 'n Wild near Universal, but eh. Idk, water parks have never....really interested me so much as the main theme parks do.

I've been to Wet N Wild plenty of times and it's by far my favourite of the water parks. Shame it's closing down at the end of the year though. D:

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Surprisingly, I haven't heard of that chain at all until today :O The nearest one to me is around 5 hours away, unfortunately. I was supposed to go to Six Flags last weekend actually but my friend flaked, smh.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    one time when i was real young i went to whitewater world on the gold coast and later that day went to one of the gold coast beaches bc it was there
    and it turned out there was something in the theme park's water supply that reacted with the ocean and my siblings and i had the WORST burning sensation across our bodies for the rest of that day

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back