• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Visited Websites

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    What would be your top five most visited websites? How often do you go to them per day? What are some things you do there? For me, they would have to be WrestleZone, PokéCommunity, GMail, GameSpot, and OMG! Ubuntu. I go to WrestleZone to check on wrestling news and articles, and to catch up with shows that I might've missed. PokéCommunity doesn't really need an explanation, because... well, we all know what it is. XD;; GameSpot and OMG! Ubuntu--I visit them for video game and Linux news, respectively. As for GMail, it's only e-mailing.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    As far as pages go, Firefox spat out the PC index, Chit-Chat Café, Google, the DCC, and my profile. Sadly there aren't enough pages in my Most Visited bar to make a list of five non-PC pages. :/

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    In no particular order, PC, Imgur, Facebook, Serebii, Youtube. Special mention to Google, because I use it to check whether I'm actually connected to the internet, in addition to my daily searches.

I usually check in on these sites multiple times a day, except Serebii, since there's usually not much going on news wise. Facebook and Youtube I'll usually just stay for a little while, see if anything interesting's going on, or if my subscriptions have any new content.

A majority of my online time is spent on Imgur and PC. There have been multiple times where I've been on PC, then Imgur for an hour, back to PC, etc.

Years
    PokéCommunity, PokéCommunity, and PokéCommunity. Not kidding you at all. Though most often when I'm not on PC, I'm listening to music on Grooveshark, watching videos on Youtube, exploring the world in Google maps, or even searching the most random ♥♥♥♥ on Google lmao. Sometimes I do go onto imgur just to see what's up on that site as well.

Years
    PokeCommunity! The only time you won't see me online is while I'm sleeping (even then I accidentally leave the tab open sometimes) or when I'm commuting between school and home. Other than that, I frequent N4G as a general place where video game news congregates, Fanfiction.net and MangaFox to read fanfiction and manga, respectively. Sometimes I'm on YouTube frequently as well to stalk a couple channels :3

Years
    PokéCommunity, Twitter and ESPN Fantasy Hockey are the only three websites that I use on a daily basis. If I had to round out a top 5, I guess Youtube and Wikipedia would be there, though anything after my top 3 are pretty equal.

PC is pretty self-explainatory, and Twitter is always open in one of my tabs, even if I'm not actively checking it. For ESPN Fantasy Hockey, I go there both to manage my team and follow along with score updates and whatnot. As far as Youtube and Wikipedia go, both are just for my own entertainment, though on opposite ends of the spectrum of it.

Years
    I actively visit PokeCommunity (duh), Tumblr, Serebii, Pokemon Showdown and YouTube.

Pretty nice little group here, all seem to have the stuff that turns me on!

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    I visit Pokecommunity the most and followed by Youtube, Google and then Facebook.

I've been lurking for like ever since the year started.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
    I visit Youtube, Twitter, Tumblr, Gmail daily. But most recently since I became more active, I've been visiting Pokecommunity everyday!

PunkPhantom

"midna's a cat" -vinny, vinesauce
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 20, 2016
    Tumblr, Youtube, and Twitter. I'm pretty much always on one of these 3 sites and just switch around periodically to see if there's anything new :P

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    Probably Gmail, PC, NormalBoots, Memebase and BBVA.

Gmail and PC are pretty self-explanatory i think. Normalboots is basically a HUB where youtubers like TheCompletionist, Jontron and others post their content first. Memebase is kinda like 9gag, but with categories and such. And BBVA is my bank here in Spain, gotta keep an eye on them moneys :D

Lord Scalgon

I'm just here so I won't get fined.
    Years
    Facebook, YouTube, CNN, ESPN, and Stack Overflow.

If anyone is curious about the last part, that's mainly a place to try to acquire expert help and advice on tech issues.

pokemasta92

3rd Gen. Enthusiast
    Years
    Facebook, Yahoo, YouTube, Google, and a Minecraft server forum that I'm a staff member of.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    PokeCommunity, Bulbagadens, Marriland, and PkParaiso (Pokemon forums in Spanish) as for Pokemon I visit everyday, but I also go a lot to YouTube (especially when I'm about to eat), Wikipedia, DeviantArt, eBay, my local news.... and now Facebook (since my grandma passed away I been reading and replying back to all the condolences friends and relatives have left behind) for a short time.

Back