• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: MrDollSteak's Decap. and Attack Rombase

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2022
    Hello! I've been using this ROMbase in conjunction with Gen3Tools for my ROMhack, but there's an issue. Moves are not showing up on the Pokemon and everything can only struggle. Is there a fix for this or did I mess up somewhere?

ItsFrickenMe

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Hello! I've been using this ROMbase in conjunction with Gen3Tools for my ROMhack, but there's an issue. Moves are not showing up on the Pokemon and everything can only struggle. Is there a fix for this or did I mess up somewhere?

Don't use this base. It's incomplete, buggy, and dollsteak has no intention of taking an hour of his precious time to fix it. Don't even give him the satisfaction of using his tools. Let him fade away into obscurity.

Years
  • lol nice salt

also i fixed download, we were having a problem with it in clover
    Code:
    .thumb

.org 0x908C30
    main:
    	mov r0, #4
    	mul r0, r5 @r5 is the bank
    	ldr r1, flags
    	add r2, r0, r1
    	ldr r0, [r2]
    	mov r1, #1
    	lsl r1, #23
    	and r0, r1
    	cmp r0, #0
    	bne set
    	ldr r0, pointer
    	strb r5, [r0]
    	ldr r0, [r2]
    	orr r0, r1
    	str r0, [r2]
    	mov r0, #0
    	b end

set:
    	mov r0, #1
    end:
    	bx lr

.align 2
    flags:	.word 0x02023DFC
    pointer: .word 0x02023FDB

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2023
    How would I go about applying the IPS patch? I apply it(using Lunar IPS), but when I open the game in HxD, the data is blank.

Years
  • cursed body would still activate when the attacker was sleeping, missed, etc. all this does is check that some damage was done in some shape or form so that cursed body does what it says on the box.

Code:
    .thumb

.org 0x90C50C
    .word main + 0x08000000

.org 0x90C592
    main: @r4 is the attack id
    	ldr r0, damage
    	ldr r0, [r0]
    	cmp r0, #0
    	bne 0x90C5A0
    	b 0x90C600

.align 2
    damage: .word 0x02023D50

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    I cannot get the patch to work with G3HS. Ive gotten about 6 different errors and I have not made any progress on being able to even view anything in G3HS. Can someone please walk me through it. Thank you in advance

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2019
    I replaced the G3HS ini with the one in the 1.5a download but G3HS still gives me an error when I try to open the patched rom. Anyone else have this issue? How do I fix it?

Years
  • Is there a ini for PGE 3.8? The one Gamer linked for PGE 3.4 will not work no matter what I seem to do.

One of the many errors I've gotten:
    M52qcuW.png

Edit: PGE is simply proving to be a major pain to work with concerning base roms. So frustrating, idk what I'm doing wrong.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Anyone that can Help? i still copy and paste the G3HS INI and it's wrong, i don't know:
    "Moves have not been fully loaded because there was a error. Either not enough moves were loaded due to a bad number in the ini or the learned move data offset is bad/corrupted. The error ocurred trying to read move #475. The current number of moves is: 354"
    Someone that can Help?

BluRose

blu rass
    Years
  • Anyone that can Help? i still copy and paste the G3HS INI and it's wrong, i don't know:
    "Moves have not been fully loaded because there was a error. Either not enough moves were loaded due to a bad number in the ini or the learned move data offset is bad/corrupted. The error ocurred trying to read move #475. The current number of moves is: 354"
    Someone that can Help?
    bad number in ini, change to 512

VoltYellow

And then Everyone Dies™
    Years
  • My game restarts when i move in the first battle against my rival. Any way to fix it?
    I applied the 1.5a patch and the game crashes when i play the game.
    I tried applying the 1.5 patch and the game goes black when i step out of my house
    i used a pokemon firered 1.0 rom
    please help..........

Last edited:

XDragon

Needs a title
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen May 11, 2021
    So I've attempted to patch a clean Fire Red and when Lunar says its patched, i move the ins file from the zip into the same folder where the tool is... and i get the same error Wurmple got.

What am i suposed to change in the ini file? Im new at this

Edit: Nevermind! Figred it out, thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2024
    So I've attempted to patch a clean Fire Red and when Lunar says its patched, i move the ins file from the zip into the same folder where the tool is... and i get the same error Wurmple got.

What am i suposed to change in the ini file? Im new at this

Yes, the INI is what causes this issue, replace it with the one provided along with the patch.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2023
    I hope you can add these moves into the resource, i wish the resource will more colorful and popular.
    - Roar Of Time
    - Spacial Rend
    - Magma Storm
    - Crush Grip
    - Heart Swap
    - Judgment
    - Shadow Force
    - Psystrike
    - V-create
    - Searing Shot
    - Fushion Flare/ Bolt
    - Bolt Strike