• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkOmnimon

Alpha and Omega
Years
  • I guess it's about time I put a picture of myself on here somewhere.

Spoiler:

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • yesterday my dear friend Luck Hax made me quite an unhappy young boy and he managed to capture the moment by screenshotting the snapchat I sent him. it's quite beautiful. you see, yesterday I was confirmed in the Catholic Church and I am now a Master Catholic, and dearest Luck Hax sent me a snapchat of him performing The Sign Of The Cross prior to the ceremony. his flippant behavior was preposterous to me!

fair warning: I am making an obscene hand gesture in this picture

Spoiler:

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • yesterday my dear friend Luck Hax made me quite an unhappy young boy and he managed to capture the moment by screenshotting the snapchat I sent him. it's quite beautiful. you see, yesterday I was confirmed in the Catholic Church and I am now a Master Catholic, and dearest Luck Hax sent me a snapchat of him performing The Sign Of The Cross prior to the ceremony. his flippant behavior was preposterous to me!

fair warning: I am making an obscene hand gesture in this picture

Spoiler:

it's beautiful best snapchat ever A+++ would send videos doing the sign of the cross again

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back