• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I think you look cute Raine. The shorts and cardigan are nice.

I've been meaning to post this picture for a while. This is a few days old. But one day when I was minding my own business on the computer , my dad randomly decided to come up to me and put this hat on my head. I'm being serious.
    Spoiler:

I'm being serious.

Years
    You're too modest, Raine. Decent? You look gorgeous.

Hehe, well yesterday was the one day of the week when I actually felt like putting an outfit together. Other days I just throw on whatever XD

I think you look cute Raine. The shorts and cardigan are nice.

I've been meaning to post this picture for a while. This is a few days old. But one day when I was minding my own business on the computer , my dad randomly decided to come up to me and put this hat on my head. I'm being serious.
    Spoiler:

I'm being serious.

Thanks! :D Dr. Seuss hat!

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    Just came back from the pool, and am about to go again with Melodie while she reads.

Mugshot Emporium
    I have noticed that in every single one of your pictures you seem to have the same facial expression and all at the same angle. like, it's not a bad thing, just an observation, haha.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I have noticed that in every single one of your pictures you seem to have the same facial expression and all at the same angle. like, it's not a bad thing, just an observation, haha.
    I dunno, I'm not very fond of my smile even though at times it can be very pretty. I've just never gotten really creative with my photos as I don't have my own camera. :\

Years
    Not really swim weather yet, but we (my sister and I) have had the beach to ourselves for the last three days lol

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Down a few pounds since last week :) Biking and swimming work wonders together.

You look quite pretty :) Sure does look like you've been doing good with getting slimmer.

Years
    Am currently going through a bit of a hard time and my health is not at it's peak...so apologies for the bad pictures, but thought i'd put a face to the name. Plus, sorry for the bad picture quality, they were taken with a phone. :)

Literally a 'mug' shot! I love my Adventure Time mug...
    Spoiler:

Me and one of my dogs, Toby:
    Spoiler:

Pokeball go! I choose you!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back