• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My name is, my name is, my name is...

Years
  • sammi-san is a nickname my sister gave to me years ago when we were both going through a weaboo phase. This account was originally made to change from my even noobier nayana_1120 handle to this name. After some name changes, I changed it for good when they handed out last name changes, because I didn't want to stick with Sana for the rest of my PC years. I would've perferred Sammi but it was taken. Oh well. You all will just have to think I'm a weaboo for the rest of my years here. :p

My first name is Samantha. Hence where I get the nickname Sammi. Samantha's not a bad name, just really common.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • My username is TRIFORCE89. Its all in caps for a reason.

My first forum experience was Nintendo's Hyrule Town Square following the release of The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. I wanted to appear as a kind of authority figure, but naturally just "Triforce" was already taken.

So, I added the 89 on the end for my birth year. I signed up as Triforce89. But, the forum would format usernames in all-caps, so it became normal for us to address each other in all-caps too.

When I moved on to other forums, I signed up in all-caps as a result. TRIFORCE89

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • 1. My user name is based on the Buick LeSabre, a full size car made from 1959 to 2005. I chose it over other Buick models because (AFAIK) the LeSabre name is exclusive to the automobile (and now me, lol) and I didn't want it getting confused with anything else. I actually prefer the Buick Roadmaster, but there's also a bike company called "Roadmaster" so that was a no go... As for the Elite Overlord part... well, I like to think that one day I will be supreme ruler of the galaxy, lol. And no, I don't feel particularly compelled to change it anytime soon.

2. My real name... not gonna reveal it, but I really don't like it. It's neutral gender, short so it sounds like a nickname when it really isn't, and I just wish I had a more exotic-sounding name so I could seem cooler and more awesome.

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
    Years
  • 1. My username, EGKangaroo, is pretty simple. The EG is an abbreviation for Eastern Grey, so my full username would be eastern grey kangaroo, which is just my favourite animal.

2. My real name is Kevin. I don't really like it that much, nor do I absolutely hate it. Given that it's old Irish for "born handsome", it's not particularly what you would call very modest. It seems like a very bland name to me, partially because so far I know like 4 other Kevins in my neighbourhood alone. Two from elementary, one who's in my class in high school, and the other who's my best friend. My friends usually endearingly call me Kefko, which sounds pretty cool, I guess. All in all, Kevin is just schmeh.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • 1) What does your username on PC mean/why did you choose your username?
    Well, I was always interested in destiny/fate, and demon just fits with it. Alliteration (heh, bringing English class into a forum \o/). I'm pretty sure that's the name of my Poptropica account too, which was where I started it. Mostly everywhere else I'm known as Soul, though.

2) What's your offline name/do you like your actual, offline name?
    Kevin. And eh, it's okay I guess. I kinda want an original or unique name.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Jellicent is my favorite Pokemon, and the female one is pink, which makes it my favorite gender. So I sat long and hard and thought of clever things, and this is what I came up with! I love it, and would never change it.

My real name I like a lot. (I'd rather not say it, if that's ok)
    But for the first three hours of my life my name WAS Hayden, but mom said I didn't look like a Hayden. So she named me something else!
    But I like my real name, and everyone else seems to like it, too. So yeah, it works. c:

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • Broken_Arrow is a name i got from a song i was listing to..and broken because it will be the only odd arrow among the good ones..whatever is odd is my choice ^^

my real name means dark beauty or princess of dark,a black night without moon or dark wine...i used to hate it before but now i like it..sorry only close people get to know my real name (:

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    1) What does your username on PC mean/why did you choose your username?
    my username is my name irl

Avishka. i used to hate it but i like it now. it means gift from God in Hebrew

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • My online name, Kura, is actually based on Bakura, the Yugioh character. My first online friends had nicknames for each other from Yugioh and insisted I have one too! Since then this as been my online alias for going on 9 years.

My real name means dark and rich, and while I kinda like that about it, I don't like my real name :c It's way too long to say (4 syllables) :c

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • My username is Meganium90 (obvious), and to this day I fully regret. It was the most noobiest name I have ever came up with. Meganium is my favorite Pokemon, and the 90 is my birth year. It's really weird because people expect me to have a Meganium as my theme, but I've had an Oshawott, Leavanny, and now, Milotic as a theme...as well as music artists and ponies.

I wasn't thinking right when I chose my username. I wanted to get away from my old online identity, but as I suck at names, Meganium90 was born. It just came off the top of my head. It's a good thing that I have four different alt accounts, including my main one, Dismantle.Repair, which is based off a song by the band Anberlin. Just in case I want to get away from my main.

I do not like my real name. It's way to common, especially in Mexico. In the US it gets spelled incorrectly, and gets pronounced incorrectly. It gets me to the point that I just want to go by a different name and not worry about mispronunciations and corrections. Online-wise, based on my username, I'd rather be called Megan. I shared an offline name with a former moderator here, and since then I got stuck with Megan. Short for Meganium. :)

If anything, I'd prefer to change my IRL name to Megan. Since being called that name here, I felt that it's like my real name. lmao.

Archenoth

(cozy)
    Years
  • 1) My online name, "Archenoth" was a name I chose because it literally had no Google results when searched... It was a unique name, one that no one had ever used on the Internet, one that I could truly call my own.

2) My real name, "Matthew" is an OK name, I don't hate it, but it's nothing cool like "Steve" or "Zak" or something...

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    1) What does your username on PC mean/why did you choose your username?
    Miju is a shortening of Mijumaru and -kun is a Japanese honorific.

I don't like my offline name that much. :/

And would you change any of them if you could?
    Both of them, I have some options for my offline name, and I'd change my online name as well.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
    Years
  • 1). I chose SkittishHeart because in fact, I'm skittish and the heart part there is just a filler or something. I also like how it sounds similar to a cat-related word.

2). Eh, my real name's Eliza, and the only thing I don't like about it is it's often mispronounced by newly-met people. :'( Other than that, I like the name itself because it blends well with the second "part" of my given name... at least to me, it does, and they're not a common combination. :3

Years
    My username is a nickname that I've had as long as I can remember (since I was at least 8). It's just something that was simple, so it stuck with me, and I use it (or a variation) for almost any time I need a username.

My real name is Brendan. I've never wanted to change it, but a lot of people mistakenly called me Brandon growing up, and I constantly found myself having to correct them.

Years
    It's the name of one of my favorite characters from the anime Bleach, which im not even involved with anymore lolz

Offline name is Michael, I like being called Mike for short. I like my name.

Sir Codin

1) My name is an amalgamation of the genus part of Carcharodon carcharias (Great white shark, for those of you who aren't biology majors), and Odin, the Norse ruler of Asgard, because sharks rule and so does Odin.

2) My real name is Tyler. For a while I didn't take too much pride in it until I watched Fight Club and realized my whole name rhymed with Tyler Durden. Tyler Durden is a boss; he's what every single red-blooded male aspires to be (or should aspire to be): smart, charismatic, free-spirited, capable, in-shape, sees the problems with our consumerist society, f***s like a machine, fights like one too, and is free in all the possible ways you aren't. Sure, he may be somewhat of a nihilist, but nobody's perfect; actually, I lied. Tyler is perfect; nihilism rules.

Last edited:

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I chose my username because my favorite manga when I joined here was Fruits Basket and my favorite character was Kyoko Honda. She was known as "The Red Butterfly" so my first username on here when I joined was going to be KyokoTheRedButterfly....but that looked too wordy so I went with KyokoButterfly15 because I was 14 when I joined and was excited to turn 15 ha!

I chopped it down to Kyoko later on and after 8 billion name changes (okay, okay, 11 changes) I grew so attached to it that I changed it back right before name changes were taken away AND THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT. I love my username <3

My real name is Kelsey and yes I like it and no I wouldn't change it :)

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
  • My PC username is the name of a character from the manga Honey and Clover that I was reading at the time when I registered. There's nothing special about it, really. If name changes were brought back though I would probably change it to something less... weeaboo-ish haha.

As for my real name, it's Beth. Not Bethan, Bethany, or anything like that, just plain old Beth. I like it, it's short and simple and I would never change it.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
  • Two parter, this one:
    1) What does your username on PC mean/why did you choose your username? Because i couldn't think of anything else expect for my name
    Tyler and yes

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    My username is actually a sci-fi movie that was released a lotta years ago. It was pretty okay, and this name was suggested by one of my friends. Tbh I'd rather change it to Nicholas Flamel now, which is my username in another forum, and I prefer it more than this one now.

My name irl is Samarth, and it means something like "capable" in Hindi. Yes my name is an adjective deal with it. Meh, I think my name is pretty okay, tbh.

Back