• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My only crime is love.

pkmin3033

When I was nine, I was given some money to go and buy some sweets from the shop across the road...and I kinda forgot to pay. I just walked in, picked some up, then walked out again. I freaked out a bit when I found the money still in my pocket. So I went back into the shop, put the sweets back, wandered up and down the aisle for a few minutes, picked them up again, and then went and paid for them. That's the only time I've ever actually broken the law; I'm too much of a coward/goody two-shoes/sensible person (delete as appropriate) to go around flouting my right to do whatever the hell I please. xD

As for the illegal downloading...psh. EVERYONE does that. It doesn't count.

Electricbluewolf

Bᴇ pıɟɟǝɹǝuʇ
    Years
  • I parked in a disable bay and didn't pay for the ticket-I was literally across the road for a minute to pick up some woodshavings that weighed 25kg each, I ain't parking up top to carry that shurt.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I snuck onto the Auburn football field and stole a bunch of shit a while back. xp
    Went into many Cincy clubs undetage and drank/smoke underage.
    Once I stood on top of my friend's car while he was driving. Hell it was only for a little bit but it was on the road.
    In high school snuck on top of the roof of my school and pissed off of it. Would always get high before marching band practice. That was always interesting, once we knocked down a roof tile and like an ounce fell out....

And there's more stories that can't be shared haha

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • It's quite a long list tbh... woohoo 17 and already done enough shit to be in prison for 10 years... off to a great start...

Most of it involves driving and drugs. Some other things include shoplifting of pens, bottles, and cough syrup. Driving drunk and high and once crossfaded (Drunk and high at the same time), although I've never actually been pulled over for it. I've stolen my moms car before (Although there was a good reason behind that! The long story is somewhere in my blog, but the short story is I stole the car late at night and went to Wal-mart to get my mom a Mother's Day Card. I didn't get arrested and she didn't even know I did it until she asked when I left and I told her the truth), never done anything with murder or assault before and I don't plan to. However, I have been pulled over and busted by a cop one night when I was out with my friends and we were smoking some weed. That made the second time I got busted with my parents (I'm up to number 5 now). Drinking underage, smoking pot, abusing cough syrup, accidental cocaine and ecstasy use, apparently grand theft auto, and trespassing. Lots and lots of trespassing.

I'm a good kid though. At heart at least.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    I've only really downloaded illegally, to be honest. I'm not really at my "rebellious phase" yet, if it ever comes along. The only thing that comes to mind is that I've taken rides from friends not qualified to give me rides, but that's pretty much it :P

Sirfetch’d

I snuck onto the Auburn football field and stole a bunch of shit a while back. xp

I can fully believe this tbh. I'm an Auburn fan who goes to most of the games and I can say without a doubt that the security is terrible there. When I was young I can recall two accounts where I stole little things from the vendors around the stadium. :x I was very immature though and wouldn't do it now.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2016
    oh god here we go

at 17 was caught driving unlicensed in an unregistered unroadworthy and uninsured vehicle with stolen property in the boot.

THAT was almost 20 years ago so don't hold it against me. I didn't go to jail or anything but i had a massive fine to pay and the person who had the stolen property went to jail. I know it was stupid but i needed to go to see my then girlfriend now wife and i took my housemate to see his parents with his assortment of stolen goods. My mother wasn't happy, but since then its been 2 speeding fines and thats it. I don't race in public at all so my (race) drift car gets towed to meets never even bothered to take it on the road. But the workshop is a different story :P

Years
  • I have been legally convicted for both slight speeding and bad parking on several occasions - a truly unparalleled scourge upon society.

Underage drinking isn't much of a thing here though and I never displayed any interest in drugs, so I'm not even that evil.

Back