• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen My quest for a shiny starter (Fennekin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Congratulations man! you taught me a thing or two about patience hehe. Hope you enjoy your game from now on :).

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Congratulations!! Tell me if you need anything. I have tons of starters, fossil Pokemon, Ditto if you want to breed early.

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
  • So happy for you dude, I too have been lurking this thread. What a beautiful shiny too! I got my favorite shiny starter (Chikorita) last year completely randomly while resetting for good IVs, so I can imagine your excitement.

Aminta

past the point of no return
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2013
    Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. You've been incredibly patient and I'm glad it finally paid off. If anyone has earned their shiny Pokemon, it's you!

Marionz

New to 6th Gen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    You're patience finally paid off! I'm happy for you man! Wish I had that kind of patience too...

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    YES MY PRAYERS PAID OFF!!!!! Congrats man!!! Enjoy the game!!! : D

Not your prayers, but rather my month of constant resetting 4 hours a day. Your prayers would have paid off if i got it the second you prayed. At least then it'd show that it worked.

Sorry but it pisses me off when someone says that. Its so demeaning to basically say "screw your work, it was me putting my hands together and talking to myself that did it"

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
    Years
  • Wow, I have to congratulate you as soon as I checked back in on your Thread :D I compliment your patience too! Have fun with your adventure in your game with your awesome shiny Fennekin!! :D You deserve it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back