• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naku's Big Bag of Mafia Shenanigans II

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
  • I love how you are killing me just to "confirm" your suspicions, which will basically be, oh they did the Desox lynch (which you are participating in under a silly excuse) and then accusing who you wish with some added assumptions.

And I'm scum for literally just commenting something without even accusing the poster.

##Vote Nick Wilde

Desox

This account is inactive.
    Years
  • Let me clarify this seeing most don't bother to read me I suppose.

Did I disagree with Saws' way of playing it? Yes.
    Did I even hint an accusation against Saws? NO.
    Did I even vote anyone in said post? NO.

Did I just jump on a bandwagon under the three real clear situations above?
    Maybe you should ask my bandwagoners on that.

Why am I scum again for just disagreeing the path to take? Do you think I'm stupid enough as mafia to have done this, do you really think that low of my ability?

EDIT: I'm not gonna even try to defend myself anymore because it looks my words are as valid as empty air.

Last edited:
    Years
  • If you know so much what's the point in teasing it?

Because I don't have quite enough to cement it in as of yet and if I go gung ho today, that could throw what I have askew.

Desox: mate you can throw around the "silly excuses" etc and throw a tantrum all you like, for a start out of all of those jumping on the wagon I'm the one that isn't flat out saying you're scum at this point so get off your bloody high horse there; at this point I'd vote you off just 'cause I can't be arsed with the hot air you're spewing.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Just a reminder to keep it civil here, no one will benefit from slinging insults back and forth. This is just a game, after all.

Desox is making some sense in his defense here, I think it could honestly go either way but I'm learning more towards notScum!Desox.

[Unvote] Desox
    [Vote] No one

Last edited:
    Years
  • Gripes aside then [lol], if Desox does flip as town then the other person I'd be gunning for is Tails as that will be one of the confirmed scum from what info I've gathered. Hopefully then tonight will give me what I need to pinpoint some others tomorrow. Unfortunately Tails just hasn't given me a lot to go on at this point in time for me to decide he's scum vs. Desox and his reaction to people voting him.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years
  • Gripes aside then [lol], if Desox does flip as town then the other person I'd be gunning for is Tails as that will be one of the confirmed scum from what info I've gathered. Hopefully then tonight will give me what I need to pinpoint some others tomorrow. Unfortunately Tails just hasn't given me a lot to go on at this point in time for me to decide he's scum vs. Desox and his reaction to people voting him.

Uh...
    Tails is dead

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Night Two

Final Vote Count

Player
    Desox
    Sawsbuck
    jdthebud
    Ho-Oh
    Piccadilly Heights
    L'Belle
    Bidoof FTW
    Neon Sword
    Abby
    Charlie Brown
    Miah
    Easy Money Sniper
    Bardothren
    Nick Wilde
    Votes For
    Nick Wilde
    No One
    Desox
    No One
    No One
    No One
    N/A
    N/A
    Miah
    Neon Sword
    N/A
    Pecilia
    Desox
    Desox

The Story So Far . . .

It had been a long day, and tensions were beginning to flair between a few choice townsfolk.

For a moment, it seemed that one poor soul was going to find his life at a tragic end, but once the sun began to set, most people had decided that no blood should be shed today, and so none was.

Boring.​

No One has died! They were Nothing.

rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed or otherwise removed from the game.
    • Do not post during the Night Phase.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord (Nakuzami#0743).
    • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
    • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
    • You may choose to vote for "No One."
    • Night Phases should generally last 24 hours. Day Phases are 48 hours.
    • Plurality Vote. This means that the player with the most votes will be lynched, even if they only have one or two votes on them.
    • Mafia Hammer Vote. One mafia member carries out the mafia kill each night, chosen by them.

cast list

Nakuzami as the Game Master

Desox
    Sawsbuck
    jdthebud
    Ho-Oh
    Piccadilly Heights
    L'Belle
    Bidoof FTW
    Neon Sword
    Abby
    Charlie Brown
    Miah
    Easy Money Sniper
    Bardothren
    Nick Wilde
    Kitty as a Hunter
    Calzone407 as Nightwing
    gimmepie as the Ice Cream Man
    TailsMK4 as the Shitface

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Day Three

The Story So Far . . .

"No one other than Mistah J gets to talk to me like that!" Ho-Oh yelled in the shrill voice of a bad cosplayer that was trying too hard. "You'll pay for that!"

She pulled out her giant mallet and summoned her two hyenas—really just two teenage nerds dressed up in fursuits—to attack her assailant. Unfortunately, their acne and thirst was not enough, and they were cut down before Ho-Oh met the same fate. Her mallet just wasn't big enough to save her. There would be consequences when word of this got out.

Elsewhere, another body was discovered, with an expression of pure horror ingrained into its visage. The cause of death was unclear, but, similar to another death the night previous, a note was found attached to the corpse. This one read "I saved this soul from his own madness," and that was it.

When dawn came and the body of Ho-Oh was discovered, Easy Money Sniper shambled out to her, his rotting face twisted into a strange mixture of mournfulness and hatred. He moaned out something that probably meant "my life is meaningless without my big tittied goth girlfriend," and then ripped off his own decaying arm and beat the undeath out of himself.

Everyone looked to Desox, the other to have claimed to have fallen in love, but to everyone's shock, a tree now stood where he had been. "I am a tree," Desox said, "I feel no love except for the earth beneath my roots." He then menacingly shook his leaves at the other townsfolk.

They decided to leave him alone.​

Ho-Oh has died! They were Harley Quinn.

Easy Money Sniper has died! He was a Zombie.

Charlie Brown has died! He was the Sore Loser.

Desox, the Treestump, has taken root!

rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed or otherwise removed from the game.
    • Do not post during the Night Phase.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord (Nakuzami#0743).
    • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
    • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
    • You may choose to vote for "No One."
    • Night Phases should generally last 24 hours. Day Phases are 48 hours.
    • Plurality Vote. This means that the player with the most votes will be lynched, even if they only have one or two votes on them.
    • Mafia Hammer Vote. One mafia member carries out the mafia kill each night, chosen by them.

cast list

Nakuzami as the Game Master

Desox as a Treestump
    Sawsbuck
    jdthebud
    Piccolo
    L'Belle
    Bidoof FTW
    Neon Sword
    Abby
    Miah
    Bardothren
    Nick Wilde
    Kitty as a Hunter
    Calzone407 as Nightwing
    gimmepie as the Ice Cream Man
    TailsMK4 as the Shitface
    Ho-Oh as Harley Quinn
    Easy Money Sniper as a Zombie
    Charlie Brown as the Sore Loser

Years
  • Well right now I'm a bit out of sorts because of the Treestump reveal...I want to see some more stuff from people maybe before I lay out my grand plan. I'm wary of:

Peci
    Doof
    Miah
    Bard
    JD

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Well right now I'm a bit out of sorts because of the Treestump reveal...I want to see some more stuff from people maybe before I lay out my grand plan. I'm wary of:

Peci
    Doof
    Miah
    Bard
    JD

Pecilia thinks Nick Wilde's grand plan will only make him seem like mafia kill bait, and that he should spill the beans, as holding unto it amounts to nothing. Pecilia is also curious on what he should speak about rather than being vague when he has nothing really extraordinary to report.

Would also seem Pecilia has been visited by the Narrator and is forced to speak in the third person, he wonders if anyone else has suffered this cruel fate. Pecilia is also proud that one does spell his name correctly.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I, too, would like to see Rabi spill the beans instead of beating around the bush. You're giving me the vibes that I gave off in Ice cream maf.

Years
  • Well I'm about to paint an even larger target.

I'm the Secretariat and I have a lot of alignments I think figured out, just summarising and posting results now.

Back