• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Nameless FireRed Project [Alpha 1.02 Released]

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 13, 2022
    I was also searching where are certain items coded, mainly TMs and mega stones, heres your garchompite 2A9, you were pretty close :) btw the gym leaders are super hard, beat brock with luck after like 15 tries, then misty pretty much raped me and now Lt. Surge which my whole team is weak to.

wow thanks alot. Do you have any other codes to share? :) Well, I just had a balance team which is moxie salamence, metagross with metagrossite, rough skin garchomp, gardevoir with gardevoirite and my starter gredninja. I still managed to beat them with ease. The good thing about this game is that when rematching trainers their pokemon were all lvl 100 so i use that to grind my pokemon. I suggest u can fight them at seven island because you can farm exp there. Now i had alot of lvl 100 pokemon and i use them to fight elite 4 and also earn alot money (For buying vitamins for EV training, EV trainings works fine in this game). The 2 trainers in cerulean cave also give gd TMs after you defeat them but only can fight them once a day. They are also strong (lvl 100). I will recommend you to breed for perfect ivs pokemon because my pokemon can survive hits which otherwise wont. Hope i helped :).

Last edited:

Nightrey

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 21, 2023
    OMG!!! looking forward for the battle tower and other stuffs! :D

Years
  • Loving the hack, just had one quick question. Is it possible to get a Snorlax with Curse? I bred a Snorlax and a Slowpoke with Curse, and the new Snorlax didn't have it.

Quick edit; I think what happened was the Day Care erased Curse off of the Slowpoke before it transferred to the Snorlax, going to try the whole process again.

Edit; Did another cycle of breeding, and the Snorlax still didn't inherit Curse.

Final Edit; Moving the desired egg move to the second move slot worked, Snorlax now has Curse.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen May 28, 2021
    Hey, I know this is pretty late, but could you compile a Mega Stone location list? It'd really be helpful for me. Thanks

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hey, I know this is pretty late, but could you compile a Mega Stone location list? It'd really be helpful for me. Thanks

Megastones are found randomly in Hidden Grottos. I think there's a list of where all of the hidden grottos are earlier in the thread.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen today
    Hello, I have a doubt, Is the level cap option useless when using the medium difficulty? I'm nuzlocking the game and I want to play it in medium difficulty and set the level cap 2 levels above the gym leaders, but no matter what the leader's pokes always match my highest level poke, is this a bug or the level cap option is meant to be use only in easy mode?

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 11, 2018
    Does anybody know when the skorupi swarm appears i really want one please somebody tell
    Even a cheat would be fine

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 13, 2022
    Does anybody know when the skorupi swarm appears i really want one please somebody tell

You will need to wait for a young trainer at route 11 to call you to tell u about the skorupi. Thats when there will be a swarm, But the call is random and rare. Happy waiting though:)

ShyRayq

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024

As the other person said, the call is random. To help speed it up:
    1. Get a pokemon with LightningRod in the front of your party: This increases the chance of a getting a phone call.
    2. Save, then bike around for a couple minutes.
    3. If you get a call, answer it.
    4. If its a guy talking about Skorupi, great! Otherwise, reset the game and repeat.

To make sure this works, you need to beat the E4 because Skorupi isn't in the regional dex. Also, you need to beat everyone on Route 11.
    (You actually only need to beat 1 specific trainer but I don't remember which one it is.)

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 13, 2022
    I noticed mega aggron's base special defense stat did not change(remains at 60) when it suppose to increase from 60 to 80. Also some mega pokemon sprites are not in the pokemon menu like mega garchomp, mega metagross and mega aggron.

Last edited:

ShyRayq

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Honedge is supposed to be in Victory Road, right? 6 hours later and not a single sighting.

I think they're only on the 2nd floor. They're uncommon - rare.
    Assuming you're at the exit, just go up the ladder and run around there. Assuming you're at the entrance, just go through it normally until you get to a ladder. If you're lucky Doublade might appear as well.

Years
  • I think they're only on the 2nd floor. They're uncommon - rare.
    Assuming you're at the exit, just go up the ladder and run around there. Assuming you're at the entrance, just go through it normally until you get to a ladder. If you're lucky Doublade might appear as well.

Thanks, I'll try that. I was on the floor with the Hidden Grotto, trying to grind out both at once.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 7, 2017
    Finally found my first megastone but I cant figure out how to actually make my gallade mega evolve.. I see the mega icon after i press fight but ive pressed every button and cant figure it out. Im using Myboy on my android to play.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 13, 2022
    Finally found my first megastone but I cant figure out how to actually make my gallade mega evolve.. I see the mega icon after i press fight but ive pressed every button and cant figure it out. Im using Myboy on my android to play.

Press start before selecting a move.
    EDIT: Mega evolutions only works in doubles if the pokemon is sent out on the right. It does not work on the left, but sometimes it can work. Weird

Last edited:
    Years
  • Do we know how long it takes for the Cerulean Cave trainers to reset? Really need to get Ice Beam and would like to know.

Back