• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Pokemon Mystery Dungeon with Unova Pokemon?

If Pokemon Mystery Dungeon had a new game with Unova Pokemon, would you buy it?

• Total voters

Carlantian

Need Spriting Masters...
Years
  • It has come to my attention that there has not been one Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game with Unova Pokémon in it. Yes, the Pokémon are new but do you think they would make a new Mystery Dungeon with the Unova Pokémon and moreover, if it was made, would you buy it? I have made this thread to find out what the fans think...

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    Probably, I mean there's been enough time since Mystery Dungeon Sky for a new game to be in development.

However, Chunsoft (developers of the Mystery Dungeon games) are in the middle of making a sequel to 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors on the 3DS/PS Vita, which is probably their main project right now after 999 was such a hit.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Nope, I don't like the Unova pokemon at the best of times, but in a game like that... Ew.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Of course we'll see a new PMD with Unova Pokemon in. Spinoffs may not be a huge success, but most of their sales came from Colosseum, XD; GoD and PMD. We'll probably see the game sometime next year, probably near the end. Since the first 4 came out then. (Red, Blue, Darkness, Time) although Sky came out in April.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I would most certainly buy it~. Mystery Dungeon is fun,. I love it! But I'm wondering if they are going to do it...
    So far the spin-offs we have gotten are new or from the Wii...

Carlantian

Need Spriting Masters...
    Years
  • These days it seems whenever a game is launched on 3DS, they make a D version as well so even if it's made for 3DS, there will most likely be one for DS too. I think the spin-off games are leading to a new game featured with Unova Pokémon. They have great starters so it could be possible. If it was made though, I would most definitely buy it.

Sorry, DS version not D version...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    um...really?

I haven't seen this happening. And looking at how little difference there is between Mystery Dungeon Blue on the DS and Red on the GBA I wouldn't really want them to do that either.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • For the most part, yes, I want a Mystery Dungeon game with the Unova Pokemon, but I don't think it will happen for at least a few more months. Either Chunsoft is a bit busy, as stated before, or they're still deciding if they should make the characters Unova Pokemon only or include Pokemon from other regions as well.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Of course I would buy it, The Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games are my favorite spin-off games; Im actually looking forward towards on of these games sometime next year.

:t354:TG

ExGiygas

The Madman In The TV
    Years
  • Well maybe but i'm not sure if they will make it since the 4th Mystery Dungeon game was only in Japan. If there was then I would probably buy it.

Totally! I think we are in DIRE NEED of another Mystery Dungeon game. Or at least, until someone translates the one from Japan into English. >_>

ExGiygas

The Madman In The TV
    Years
  • It's been almost 2 years since the last Mystery Dungeon so it's long overdue.

O_________O Two YEARS!?!? Sheesh. They need to get their hides in gear and get the game/games (If you include the WiiWare game ones) here in the US, PRONTO!

Buttered Coat

I AM BUT A COAT.
    Years
  • I guess it would be a good idea, seeing as there has yet to be a spin-off with unova pokemon, but I'm not sure if I would buy it. I dislike a lot of the new pokemon, and also I'm not one to buy every single game that comes out of any series of game. I think I'd be happiest with the idea if pokemon from other generations were included too, because it bothered me that there was only 5th generation pokemon in B&W.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • If they make a PMD with Unova Pokemon I'm thinking it's going to be on the 3DS. I probably won't be buying the game since I don't like the PMD series that much since the levels just seem way too difficult to me while the bosses are so easy in comparison.

Back