• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2014
    hi everybody, my name is jet, and i am a YouTuber. my favourite games are pokemon (kinda the reason i am here) minecraft and halo. i like battling but don't pay attention to ev training!

Years
    hi everybody, my name is jet, and i am a YouTuber. my favourite games are pokemon (kinda the reason i am here) minecraft and halo. i like battling but don't pay attention to ev training!

Hi there Jet! I feel so happy to be welcoming you to PC today.

Given you seem to be a gamer you should come check out our Video Games section which also has a little corner to share your Let's Plays for the world to see. I might have to check out your channel one day, but if you want to advertise it you should link it via your signature, by just going to "Edit Signature" in the User CP. I'm pretty sure you can get some subscribers coming in!

Anyways, I do wish you good luck and hopefully you'll settle in with us well. You can always ask any moderators if you have any questions or just need a helping hand! Now go have fun now.

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2014
    thx i was just about to set my signiture and it had a mudkip in it, go to pc says i herd tgcjetb055 lieks mudkipz, how did it know

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years

Hello, Jet! Welcome to PC. Great to have you join us today! We're all about Pokemon and so much more, so you'll fit in really well with us, I'm sure. Hm, what are your favourite Pokemon games? Also, what are your thoughts on the upcoming ORAS games? We'd love to hear what you have to say! Oh, not to forget, we have our own Minecraft Fanclub, so do check it out anytime and bring in some activity! Head on over to our Video Games forum as well as our Battling & Team Building section if that interests you. Don't worry, you don't have to EV train to enjoy the games! :P

I hope you'll have an enjoyable time here at PC! If you have any questions whatsoever, feel free to clarify them with our staff with the bold usernames. I'd also encourage you to post your own introduction thread so that you'll be able to get a nice warm welcome from our friendly members. See ya around aite? Cheers!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Yay my first post XD! Well whats up everybody?

Hello, flipancake! Welcome to PC~ I'm doing well, thank you! Hope things are well for you too. c: So, tell us more about yourself, such as your interests and things you like about Pokemon! We'd love to get to know you more and to help you familiarise yourself with the forum. Also, I'd like to extend you an invitation to make your own introduction thread! It'll be a great way to let people know that you're here so that they can warmly welcome you too. Hope to see you post around and become active here! If anything comes up, our mods would be glad to help.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
    Hello Dawn. Dragon Trainer here. My day is about to end. I'm watching a comedy show. Texting folks. Going Fanboy over Mega Rayquaza. How about you?

Years
    Bonjour! I'm GalacticLucario and I'm not from France! Although I am new, I've slightly familiarized myself with the forums as I've already browsed around even before becoming a member... Mostly because I love to look for good ROM hacks but yeah.

Err... What else do I say.. Umm.. Meep?

Tamara❤

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    Hi guys~ My name's Tamara (you can also call me Tammy) gah the forums is one big place, its easy to get lost and not find my posts at a later date T.T Anyway... Nice to meet you all o(>\\<)o I hope to get along with you all ^^

Greetings and good morning/afternoon/evening to all. Anyone bored and wanna chat?

Hi there Thisper! I'm down to chat whenever. Playing games on my phone right now, nice to enjoy this fine Sunday afternoon.

Bonjour! I'm GalacticLucario and I'm not from France! Although I am new, I've slightly familiarized myself with the forums as I've already browsed around even before becoming a member... Mostly because I love to look for good ROM hacks but yeah.

Hey Galactic, welcome to PC. Glad to hear you're somewhat familiar with things already - that'll definitely make things simpler for you. What is your favorite hack? :3

Hi guys~ My name's Tamara (you can also call me Tammy) gah the forums is one big place, its easy to get lost and not find my posts at a later date T.T Anyway... Nice to meet you all o(>\\<)o I hope to get along with you all ^^

Hey again Tamara! But aha yeah no worries, I was really intimidated by how big this forum was at first too.. but it's really simple to get the hang of. If you're confused you're welcome to ask questions anytime, too. [:!

Years
    Oh, my favorite hack? That's pretty hard.. Perhaps either Pokemon Glazed or Resolute?
    Either way, most of the hacks I've played are really good.. Do you have any suggestions on what I should play? I'm running out of hacks to play from my PKMN Rom Hack Stash..

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2016
    Hi there Thisper! I'm down to chat whenever. Playing games on my phone right now, nice to enjoy this fine Sunday afternoon.

What sort of phones games do you play? If you have an iphone have you tried the new Pokemon TCG app on it? It was a lousy Sunday for me, way too much rain :P

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years

A very good Meep to you too. I'm not from France either.

You could try Forum Games. Lots of fun there. A good hack can be found in my signature too :P

Hello Tamara. Find a helper from here if you get lost. We'll help. Anyone with a good amount of post counts is well versed with the forums.

Greetings and good morning/afternoon/evening to all. Anyone bored and wanna chat?

I'm up for a chat. Always.....

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2016
    It's good you got some sleep. Not getting sleep is unhealthy. I am eastern standard time technically but due to my schedule its actually flipped so say it's 5 am where I am, it is actually like 5 pm :P if it doesn't make much sense basically I work nights and sleep during the day. Even though my classes are on Wednesday (Night) and Friday (Mornging)I just work sleep in before or after when I can :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2016
    Oh darn I didn't even think about that and I see it all the time :P

I actually have two jobs the first is I work in a grocery store on the night shift. Then on the weekend I work for Canada Bread as a merchandiser. It's a way to survive while I am still in college lol

Do you work? What do you do if you are working

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back