• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo Switch Year in Review 2020!

Bay

Years
    Spoiler:

Majority of my playtime was FE3H and ACNH.

Jan-March was FE3H, April I think was just a bit fooling around Sword, May was FE3H for the Game Along, and the rest of the months was ACNH (and then a final FE3H run).

Years
    497 hours played on my Switch this year. I'm sure at least 300 of those were from ACNH. I played 30 games, and my most played games were ACNH, Ring Fit Adventure (which I finally finished this year), Minecraft, Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town, and Fire Emblem: Three Houses. 129 of the hours spent on my Switch were in April, no doubt because of ACNH and the two weeks I was in isolation off work.

Years
    669 hours played and most of those were Fire Emblem: Three Houses.
    I feel the shame.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Spoiler:

There's a pretty big drop off in playtime between the top 3 games and the 4th and 5th ones though

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Ohh, this could be fun to check actually-
    We have bad news for you.

This is only open to non-supervised Nintendo Accounts registered in the U.S. and Canada. It looks like your Nintendo Account is getting tripped up somewhere along these lines.
    Oh.

Well I can tell you #1 in time spent would be AC:NH, then SwSh, and Paper Mario: Origami King. Minecraft sneaking up though...

Loriania

Mars Adept
    Years
    I didn't get my Switch Lite until late July.

My most played games are ACNH, Story of Seasons- Friends of Mineral Town, and Fire Emblem- Three Houses.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    i forgot my hours i just know my most played was fe3h, acnh, and fomt. couldn't tell you the order but lmfao

Back