• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Now you're talking my language!

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
  • Um, I've watched 6 animes. I pretty much have perfect Japanese.

I speak English. I know a little French and even less Spanish.

My wants are to learn Italian, vodk- I mean Russian, and German. Maybe more after that too.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • My native tongue is English, I can speak little bits and pieces of French (due to studying it at school for 5 years), but wouldn't be able to hold a conversation.

I can't really say I want to learn any other languages, it's unlikely i'll ever travel enough to put them to good use, and everybody here speaks English.

Astral

Forever sleeping instead of working
    Years
  • Im from argentina so spanish is a given. I know english and a little of italian from back in school but i forgot a lot of it

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
  • My native tongue is Dutch (the West Flemish dialect spoken in the northwestern part of Belgium). And I speak English of course otherwise I wouldn't be here.

I've had French in school for 9 years but my grades were terrible. I understand some French, but speaking it is something else.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I grew up in a spanish speaking household but my first language is English. I started learning Spanish when I was 10 or 11 years old and quickly became bilingual.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • My native language is English and I can speak Japanese and French as well. I always thought I'd be pretty bad at Japanese in the real world but my first test of it was last month when I was in Japan for 9 days and got by just fine. :D I think I'd be a-okay speaking it in different contexts as well. As for French, I'm reeeeally rusty in it but if push came to shove I think I could get back into the swing of it pretty well.

I'd love to learn Chinese but it looks so complicated and I wouldn't want it to interfere with my kanji learning in JP so it'll be on the backburner for probably another decade. u_u

Years
  • My native tongue is Korean, though I'm very fluent in English. Took some German classes in college but I forgot quite a bit.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • My native language is Hindi, can speak 3 other local languages & English of course. Was forced to learn French & Spanish for my first job, so though not very fluent, can have a decent conversation in French & also understand Spanish a little bit, but not much.

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
  • My native language is like a toss-up between Jamaican Patois and English, because I was taught English but mostly I heard Patois growing up, so I'd say fluent in both. I'm intermediate with Japanese and Spanish and beginner French.

Back