• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga NP: The Theory of Slice of Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Well, yeah, I guess Netto? lol

Homosexual characters are, to a degree, rarer to find in anime. So I sometimes forget that they even exist. Akame this season has one character who is openly gay (I like that! :D). But that's about it. Can't remember many characters who were gay in most of the stuff I've seen recently.

derozio

Years
    People should watch ultimate muscle if they're into muscle. :p

Oh, and I don't see what made Tokyo Ghoul's initial episodes so damn impressive for people. I'm sitting here and seeing all these people board the hype train. And I don't see what the fuss is all about. I mean, sure, it is entertaining to a degree what with all the bloodshed and all but...yeah, I don't get the hype. :B

derozio

Years
    I don't get what you're referring to, Netto. Maybe because I haven't ever seen a single Gundam series. Nothing. :(

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    GUNDAM, SOMEONE SAID GUNDAM

Hello GunPla master and Newtype here. I am really upset with what Build Fighters Season 2 is, its unbelievable and Sei and Reiji *cries*. I've got a build fighters build strike full package SD being shipped over right now, I might get the Neo Zeong or Banshee SD. I have plenty of money but I don't wanna buy master grades so I think I'll be buying heaps of SD's and HG's. It's funny because this time last year the MG Unicorn was THE GUNDAM GUNPLA and now this time this year the Banshee is THE GUNPLA

I grew up on these robots

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/chuckleslucifer&s=gundam
    https://myanimelist.net/mangalist/chuckleslucifer&s=gundam

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Also Gundam Reconguista in G is already the best Gundam series. It's the first time we get Tomino at his fullest because the old man is writing every single episode.
    Basically for all your summer children, in Reconguista the MC is part of the army, falls in love with pirate members, joins pirates fights army. That's essentially it. oh and it's also set in UC so you better finish your MSG, Z, ZZ, Unicorn and all those prequel movies. The Gundam for this has a higher contrast of blue but it still retains the regular Red, Blue, White color scheme.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    People should watch ultimate muscle if they're into muscle. :p

Oh, and I don't see what made Tokyo Ghoul's initial episodes so damn impressive for people. I'm sitting here and seeing all these people board the hype train. And I don't see what the fuss is all about. I mean, sure, it is entertaining to a degree what with all the bloodshed and all but...yeah, I don't get the hype. :B
    It's one of two (3 if we count Re-run of Psycho Pass) anime series this season (not counting Mahouka) which has HanaKana.
    What's better hype? =D

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

I would say that is probably because you aren't 12 years old.

Years
    Changing the subject, I found out yesterday that TTGL is arriving on Toonami on August 16th. Anyone who gets Toonami planning to watch it? It'll be replacing Blue Exorcist in the lineup, since that's slated to air its finale on the 9th.

Anything that people are hoping this'll act as a gateway for getting on Toonami?

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Wish I could, though free to air TV doesn't get this stuff in Australia.

I normally download all my Anime, I enjoy keeping copies of it but with my hard drive filling up really quickly I'm thinking of finding some sort of quality online service that isn't Crunchyroll

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    Anything that people are hoping this'll act as a gateway for getting on Toonami?

Its far superior sequel Kill la Kill?

NP: The Theory of Slice of Life

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    Changing the subject, I found out yesterday that TTGL is arriving on Toonami on August 16th. Anyone who gets Toonami planning to watch it? It'll be replacing Blue Exorcist in the lineup, since that's slated to air its finale on the 9th.

I'm so glad this is airing on Toonami, I won't be watching it but now my friend will finally get around to doing so after me telling her for months to watch it >:|

/cries

Years
    Wish I could, though free to air TV doesn't get this stuff in Australia.

Toonami is actually on cable in the States, so it's not like I get it for free over the air, myself...

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!

I'm so glad this is airing on Toonami, I won't be watching it but now my friend will finally get around to doing so after me telling her for months to watch it >:|

You should totally watch it with your friend.

So I finished Touch last night, really is a fantastic manga. Absolutely adore the subtle interactions between Adachi characters.

Touch? What's it about?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back