• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen October CoroCoro ~ New Pokémon, Starter Evolutions & More!

Tyrunt or Amura?

• Tyrunt

Votes: 32 69.6%
  • Amura

Votes: 14 30.4%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    To be fair, Grotle wasn't shaped like a balloon.
    October CoroCoro ~ New Pokémon, Starter Evolutions & More!
    But neither does Chespin's evo. In fact when I saw him I thought of Woodman.
    Anything that reminds me of Megaman 2 is awesome as hell to me.

There is a possibility that it could evolve into a Sumo wrestler, guys. You should think of that. It'd be too good.

Spoiler:

swift13

taylur swift
    Years
  • i think i'll choose chespin just bc it's gonna be underused and i wanna know what the final evo will look like

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • But neither does Chespin's evo. In fact when I saw him I thought of Woodman.
    Anything that reminds me of Megaman 2 is awesome as hell to me.

There is a possibility that it could evolve into a Sumo wrestler, guys. You should think of that. It'd be too good.

Spoiler:
    If it's a sumo or a boxer it better be part fighting type.
    Lol nice reference right there, after all Chespin is part grass...maybe Gf did it on purpose...

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • Aaaargh. I don't really like the look of Chespin's evo... reminds me too much of Pignite, and I'm not the biggest fan of Tepig's line :C hopefully it's final evolution looks a bit better.

Fennekin's evo was not expected at all ahaha! It does look good though, and I like the skirt-like fur on it's waist!

I wasn't a fan of Froakie at first but looking at it's evo... I might be leaning there right now. It just looks like a badass no doubt.

They seriously ruined Chespin for me :c

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    It's gonna be rough using Fenny until it's final stage... It seems like all the good moves it gets are Psychic type, and it won't get STAB for those. Really freaking blows.

BTW is it confirmed that the starters all have elemental moves at lv 5? Cause that will make the first battle basically impossible to win.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Well, THANK goodness for new updates & stuff. I've been waiting for starter evos for MONTHS now.

I'm sorry. Imma jump on the bandwagon for Chespin's first evo because..well yeah, it's Pignite in a grass-type. I can't imagine its second evo. As much as I wanted to use Chespin as my starter, Fennekin won my heart once again and I might as well use it because its first evo is just simply amazing and I love the design of it!

& now I know that I'll be getting Pokemon X because of Mewtwo X. SO MUCH BETTER than the prev. megaevolution. :D

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • WHAT HAPPEND TO STEEL! Doesn't resist Ghost and Dark anymore! To be honest, it's still a fair change. Steel still resists 10~ of the 18 types.

TEAM CHESPIN!! IT'S STILL GOOD, it's just a little husky, IT'S STILL GOOD!

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Not sure if it's just me, but that Chespin is the happiest volleyball I've seen in my life.... hopefully he seems more practical in his final evolution. =/

Got to love how they gave Froakie the poison dart frog appeal, and Fennekin looks deviously elegant! I do wish though it would have earned a psychic as a second type.

Still, awesome update! The new dino pokes, and Mewtwo, look like they be great to have on a team. =]

Years
  • WHAT HAPPEND TO STEEL! Doesn't resist Ghost and Dark anymore! To be honest, it's still a fair change. Steel still resists 10~ of the 18 types.

TEAM CHESPIN!! IT'S STILL GOOD, it's just a little husky, IT'S STILL GOOD!

Sticking with Chespin til the end, I like the 2nd form.
    It's great to see there's people who like it. I'm getting used to Chespin. I'm sure it'll evolve into something cool looking just like Seedot's line did. Ironically it's rumored that Chespin will be Grass/Dark...just like Shifty...

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    It's great to see there's people who like it. I'm getting used to Chespin. I'm sure it'll evolve into something cool looking just like Seedot's line did. Ironically it's rumored that Chespin will be Grass/Dark...just like Shifty...

Not to be a jerk but that's not ironic. It's coincidental.

Years
  • Rock/Dragon & Rock/Ice Dinosaur Pokemon.

My prayers have been answered.

But Jesus Christ Gamefreak, is a quadruped Fire Starter too much to ask for? Out of the three Evolutions, I think Froakie's is the best, then Chespin's right behind it.

Years
  • Rock/Dragon & Rock/Ice Dinosaur Pokemon.

My prayers have been answered.

But Jesus Christ Gamefreak, is a quadruped Fire Starter to much to ask?
    Yup, it was about time.
    Maybe it'll get back on it's four legs upon evolution...however I'm doubting it if the theory of it being based off a witch is true...

It does look very simple...but then again haven't people been complaining about over complicated Pokemon for the past two generations? (if not three)

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
    Years

Good find! I never spotted that. A Steel resisting Ghost type moves is too silly in my opinion, although I'm still not sure why Psychic moves are still resisted.

As for new Pokemon, I was right in speculating a Rock/Dragon Fossil Pokemon! I guess it was around just after Arceus created the Pokemon World, maybe it was the first ever Fossil Pokemon?

Years
  • Good find! I never spotted that. A Steel resisting Ghost type moves is too silly in my opinion, although I'm still not sure why Psychic moves are still resisted.

As for new Pokemon, I was right in speculating a Rock/Dragon Fossil Pokemon! I guess it was around just after Arceus created the Pokemon World, maybe it was the first ever Fossil Pokemon?
    Dinosaurs aren't the oldest creatures, especially the T-Rex so I really doubt they'll make it one of the first ever fossil Pokemon.

Back