• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

oh, the cringe

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    How cringey would you consider yourself? What do you do that is cringey?

So apparently I'm considered cringey by people in my politics club cause i have an anime profile pic, which is fair i guess. I just realized I've been sending emails to various people with that profile pic on my email. Not very professional!

But, is it really that cringey? I feel kinda weird about it now that i think about it...

blue

gucci
    Years
    meeting new people and sometimes when i've had too many drinks on a night out. other than that i'd say i don't have that many cringeworthy moments on a day to day basis. something that really does make me cringe though is looking at old messages.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
    i don't think i'm too cringe now, but i sure as hell was back when i was 13 and a bit older. i didn't really stop being super cringe until like. 16 and even then i was still a bit cringey.. i do think i can do some cringe things even now, though. can't recall any examples. however i have been told i'm cringe for liking dan and phil but idgaf. shruggie

Years
    I don't think having an anime profile pic is cringey at all, I have an anime profile pic on my email ^^

I guess the music I like could be cringey? Well, some of it, at least.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2017
    I will only consider my self cringey if H3H3 does a video on me.

Years
    I don't think I'm that cringey, but I was when I was younger, then again, it seems like most of us were when we look back.

User19sq

-Situations of immense embarrassment wherein someone's digging themselves deeper and can't stop
    -Super-gross things involving fluids, bodily or otherwise
    -Accidental injuries of horrific proportions
    -Tosh.0, about 15% of the time
    -The sound one's teeth makes when they use a fork to eat something and the metal scrapes against their teeth

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    Most recently I accidentally flipped off a driver who stopped to let me cross the road
    I was holding my phone awkwardly and I meant to raise my hand in thanks, then I realized what I had done instead

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Nov 30, 2023
    Most recently I accidentally flipped off a driver who stopped to let me cross the road
    I was holding my phone awkwardly and I meant to raise my hand in thanks, then I realized what I had done instead

I remember when I accidentally flipped off my computer. It retaliated by downloading MEMZ. RIP Gaming PC 2020-2020

TequitoClown

Swim swim. Swim sw- Tentacool
    Years
    I'm pretty cringey at times. I used to be in the MLP fanbase, so I have a lot of that littering my DA. Also, I still use the "xD" emoticon. So people think that's pretty cringe worthy.
    I don't really mind. It's my interests and such. So call me all the cringe you want, I embrace it :P

pkmin3033

I use "TTFN" unironically to say goodbye regardless of the format of the conversation and I'm the only person I know that does...sometimes, when I stop and think about that...ugh.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    i dont think im too cringey rn but i guarantee in a year or two ill look back at here and cringe lol

Back