• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ok stop i didmt asked about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    The only thing I'm good at making is sweet tea, sadly. D:

Oh, and that was something I only learned how to do this year too!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    A friend and I usually try everything pumpkin flavored and see what's good and what taste like crap.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Pumpkin Spice Latte actually makes me sleepy for some reason.

Also, here's a pic of my from-scratch pumpkin pie with graham cracker crust.

Spoiler:

Years
    You guys are all chefs and I'm here like I can make some good ramen.

Tims peppermint hot chocolate isn't what it's cracked up to be, A waste of my $2.80

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Mmm, I love Pumpkin Spice lattes. :> Though, my local Starbucks sells them for almost $4.

But I have never in my life attempted to make a Pumpkin Pie, I'm.. not confident in my baking skills. ;;;;

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    If you're good at following recipes, then you should be good in making pumpkin pie (or anything in general).

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I heard a horror story once, where someone was cooking a turkey and they accidentally turned on the oven's cleaning cycle, so the turkey got locked in there for the entire cycle and was charred by the end. Cause once it starts I guess you can't unlock it until it's done. :x

Years
    Ouch, Drew.

Speaking of cooking, I can cook my own meals but my mother always doubts my capability to cook. Granted, we're likely not going to have a Christmas dinner since it's just us two.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back