• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ok stop i didmt asked about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Off-Topic threads tagged "Serious" usually would not have shitposts I guess? I dunno... I don't really visit Off-Topic anymore...
    Wait, when did it transition into being called "Off-Topic" again? Did the Treehouse collapse? I stopped using PC for like 8 months until recently.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • nah, we made some changes to the index layout in January that resulted in forum descriptions no longer being shown on the homepage. so we wanted to give everything really easy-to-understand names, not cutesy stuff like Treehouse/RT/etc

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • Showers are great until you're at the point that turning it any further summons Satan's liquid form to seductively pour down your back, but going the other way gives you a frosty surprise.
    I've never read a more accurate post.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back