• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

On the 9th year of the PokéCommunity…

Years
  • I've only been here a few years and that already feels like a long time. To think that there are still some people here from 9 years ago is kinda... unthinkable.

Anyhoo, happy birthday, PC. Sorry I didn't get you anything. :(

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR PC!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Now, where's that cake...

Oh, it's here:

On the 9th year of the PokéCommunity…

Look at it!

Wow, I've been here like a couple of months now, ( Three? Four? Two?) but PC is already nine!

Years
  • Happy birthday, PC.

9 years is a very long time, and being here for only 3 years or so feels long already. Here's to many more!

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Yay nine years! Which means 10 next year.
    PC's been here for so long, and hopefully for many more years.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Happy 9th Birthday, PC! I'm glad I was here for nearly four of those years! Next year's the big 10 and I'm looking forward to seeing if anything's planned for that next year... believe me, I'll still be around :P

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Looking back at the old threads linked in the first post I see lots of names that are no longer active here. Just by them threads you can see the changes over the years.
    In the 5 year thread looks like I posted our member count and total post count. 4 years ago we had 34,000 members total, and 3,000,000 posts. 4 years later we have almost 258,000 members and almost 6,700,000 posts. PC has grown a little over the years. I can't wait for the 10 year thread.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • God, PC is nearly half my age! I'm not sure whether that's depressing or uplifting... but whatever it is, happy birthday anyway!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Aaaw, I remember quite a few people from the 2007 thread. PC always seems like something that's sort of unchanging to me, because it's changes are so slow, but looking back at past threads you really notice how different it is in terms of the community. All I know is that I don't intend to leave any time soon. I wanna see it keep changing and growing.

Happy 9th Birthday, PC. <3

I wonder if it'll have 9 more as Pachy commented on. xD;

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Oh yeah, Happy 9th Birthday PC! :D

I feel a little young, but I've almost made it to two years.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Wuuut so in other words, I was about 6/7 when PC was first created. That's a strange thought haha. Anyways happy b-day <3

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Damn it, I was a few days late!
    But still...
    Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY POKéCOMMUNITY~ :D

Reddit

Indubitably.
    Years
  • 9 years? Sweet Jesus that's a long time!

Glad it lasted this long and I hope there are many more years to come.

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • Happy birthday PC! Sorry I didn't get you anything. But I'm sure my presence here is a present enough for ya! Getit? Present-presence?

jkls39

Gate Master
    Years
  • Why don't we celebrate through a pokemon battle in a forum?Haha...This is how the forum goes sometimes, right? ^____^

Back