• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] One Pokemon a Day

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Day 3
    u5UNcJH.png

Years
  • C1FZ1qt.png

It wraps itself around its prey and paralyzes it with electricity from the round spots on its sides. Then it chomps.

Spoiler:

Years
  • aaaaaaaaa so many good art omg i love literally all of them!!! the regirock piece gives a rly good ambience, lowkey reminds me of moonlighter for a bit tbh

@Pikaboo simplers good too! proud of u for making it happen still :) and the gastlys rly cute lmao

Spooders

Spoiler: Alternate Version for Spidermen
    My name is Peter Parker

also day 10 since its 12:56am and i wanted a simpler thing to compensate

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    @kitty & Dak: your aesthetics are so *chefs kiss* mwah I just love it. I'm going to low key highjack the art style for a few of these.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    January 9th - Chingling
    BaQHxOu.png

Just a simple reference study because I feel a bit crap today and there's a lot to deal with (and I don't have a lot of ideas).

I might stop and get Photoshop so maybe I can toy with some other stuff in the near future, idk.

Probably some brushes because the default one doesn't play well with the pressure settings.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Day 4
    who would throw away something so beautiful inside?
    LIbVOVW.jpg

Last edited:

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    January 10th - Umbreon

Got Photoshop so I was playing with some brushes and actually doing anatomy. I don't like the end result here but I live the brush textures and I think I could get used with this workflow. Idk.

This was a bit of a gap day before I figured out something more creative, lol.

EDIT:

January 10th (2) - Mushroom Forest
    forest.png

So I was playing around with Photoshop and uhh, do 6 Pokémon count for a "daily mon"? It's also a sketch because I'm a baby and I can't render wood, or grass or backgrounds.

I guess I'll render this, one day, eventually, but it'll probably be sometime in the future, lol.

Last edited:
    Years
  • is2g i always look forward to this thread bc of all the daily art-
    i keep regretting doing mine at 12am since i forget to check for the rest of the day aaaa

@fairy pls your art style is amazing and that trubbish!!! he farts sprinkles its super cute 🥺🥺
    @pikaboo that mushroom!!! forest!!! i would like to get lost in it (on a srs note it would count for a daily mon hahaha, mon can be plural :'))

also speaking of art software lowkey recommend csp it's cheaper than photoshop's subscription basis if you're working on a computer but if not... krita apparently updated and should be really good too

m/w/f are my gym days

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    January 11th - Business Snek

I was seeing weird stock pictures and business snek just happened.

Years
  • Remoraid(s) and we cannot decide if they were supposed to be green or blue

also added current streak to the stats :D
    im a stats nerd sue me

Last edited:
    Years
  • It's funny because I actually started doing this 'draw one Pokemon a day' challenge for myself a couple of days ago after I got some new Twin Markers and I'm just now seeing this thread. :p

Anyway, here's January 7th till January 12th. (I use a random Pokemon generator to decide which Pokemon I'll draw)

5bf4da06630549666ad0bd14aaf1686466a073b9.png

Day 1 [07.01.2022] - #517 Munna

Spoiler:

Day 2 [08.01.2022] - #734 Yungoos

Spoiler:

Day 3 [09.01.2022] - #683 Aromatisse

Spoiler:

Day 4 [10.01.2022] - #158 Totodile

Spoiler:

Day 5 [11.01.2022] - #352 Kecleon

Spoiler:

Day 6 [12.01.2022] - #340 Whiscash